Happy New Year 2011! Emily's MAW/GKTW Trip - The Final Gives!

:wizard:Oh Em -sending you some pixie dust to get better really quickly and that your brothers and sisters dont get sick!!!!!!!!!!

I just read your whole PTR. I'm very into photography and musical theatre too so I was hooked from the very first page. You have absolutley adorable children. Hope mis Emily feels better soon. We will keep your family in our prayers.

I love all the Big Give stuff. Your kids looks sooo happy. The purple minnie outfits are too cute. I love seeing Emily smile. It just makes my heart melt. :lovestruc

Thank you for sharing Emily's story she sounds like an amazing young lady. I love Figament he always reminds me of my youngest brother he loved Figament when he was little and had a plush figament from our first disney visit. He is a must see for me every time we visit

Thank you! yay for Figment! :)

I agree with the sharpie clickables those have been the best things we found for autographs :)

Saying extra prayers for Miss Emily today. I hope she can stay out the hospital and that it is an easy virus for her :(

Thanks. She's still sick, hopefully it won't last too long. I'll look for those pens.

:wizard:Oh Em -sending you some pixie dust to get better really quickly and that your brothers and sisters dont get sick!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, let's keep the germs from spreading around please!!!!!

I just read your whole PTR. I'm very into photography and musical theatre too so I was hooked from the very first page. You have absolutley adorable children. Hope mis Emily feels better soon. We will keep your family in our prayers.
Thanks for posting, I love to see new readers! :)

I love all the Big Give stuff. Your kids looks sooo happy. The purple minnie outfits are too cute. I love seeing Emily smile. It just makes my heart melt. :lovestruc
Aww, thanks! I got a great VIDEO of her after we opened today's Big Give. So keep checking for that!!!!

On Friday, we received two more Big Gives! What crazy get-up will Brenna be wearing today?? :lmao:

First we opened this package from Jen B. (Dis name: scouthawkk)
IMG_0002-1.jpg

Daddy pulled out a pile of . . .
IMG_0004-1.jpg

Custom bibs for Em!!! (Carter and brenna just might share if we eat anything messy! ;)
IMG_0010.jpg

She sent us 6 bibs and she had made them just a perfect size for Em since she is the not regular size of a baby who would still need a bib! I love all the fabrics you chose!!
IMG_0022-1.jpg

Here's one unfolded
IMG_0023.jpg

Thank you so much Jen! They'll come in so handy, in fact I already used one the other night!!

Then we opened this box from Marti, Todd, Carolyn, Megan, and Patrick (mydisneykids)!

There was a personalized busy bag for each kid filled with fun goodies!!!
IMG_0011-1.jpg

Yes, Brenna is wearing a white "princess" dress (just a pretty dress from my mom's church thrift store), complete with bridal veil and bouquet! That did not come in the box, she was already sporting that!!! :rotfl2:

IMG_0025-1.jpg

IMG_0024-1.jpg

And inside
IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

and so much more I did not get a picture of: disney markers and crayons, travel games, magnet books, bendaroos, and sticker books! And for Emily, a monkey chime toy, a soft colorful book, teething keys, and a Tigger lovie!!!!

And this lovely picture and note (on the back) from Miss Megan! We will definitely tell Tigger you said "hi!" :cutie:

IMG_0016-1.jpg

Thank you Marti and family!!! The kids just loved everything!

On Friday, we received two more Big Gives! What crazy get-up will Brenna be wearing today?? :lmao:

First we opened this package from Jen B. (Dis name: scouthawkk)
IMG_0002-1.jpg

Daddy pulled out a pile of . . .
IMG_0004-1.jpg

Custom bibs for Em!!! (Carter and brenna just might share if we eat anything messy! ;)
IMG_0010.jpg

She sent us 6 bibs and she had made them just a perfect size for Em since she is the not regular size of a baby who would still need a bib! I love all the fabrics you chose!!
IMG_0022-1.jpg

Here's one unfolded
IMG_0023.jpg

Thank you so much Jen! They'll come in so handy, in fact I already used one the other night!!

Then we opened this box from Marti, Todd, Carolyn, Megan, and Patrick (mydisneykids)!

There was a personalized busy bag for each kid filled with fun goodies!!!
IMG_0011-1.jpg

Yes, Brenna is wearing a white "princess" dress (just a pretty dress from my mom's church thrift store), complete with bridal veil and bouquet! That did not come in the box, she was already sporting that!!! :rotfl2:

IMG_0025-1.jpg

IMG_0024-1.jpg

And inside
IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

and so much more I did not get a picture of: disney markers and crayons, travel games, magnet books, bendaroos, and sticker books! And for Emily, a monkey chime toy, a soft colorful book, teething keys, and a Tigger lovie!!!!

And this lovely picture and note (on the back) from Miss Megan! We will definitely tell Tigger you said "hi!" :cutie:

IMG_0016-1.jpg

Thank you Marti and family!!! The kids just loved everything!

You are so very welcome! I love all the beautiful pictures! Hope Em is feeling better. Have a wonderful trip!!!!!

It is so fun to watch your family open and enjoy the big give packages. The pictures are great! I love that your daughter Brenna is dressed up...my daughter Chelsea does not wear normal clothes at home. It is all dress up all the time and she also has a "Marry" dress and veil as she likes to call it. She is always planning her wedding to marry her brother.:rotfl2:

I hope sweet Emily is feeling better!

This is the link to the video of Emily trying on her newest Big Give dress!! I have figured out how to turn it right side up, but still can't embed it so the video shows and not just the link. :confused3

This is from a Big Give from Anita but I didn't post all the other pics yet. :) Thank you so much Anita, I just had to try to post this first!

Emily loves her Minnie Mouse Dress!

If anyone has any tips on how to get the video to post directly I'd appreciate it!! :)

Well, this is the link to it, and I know it's sideways, but I can't fix that. This is from a Big Give from Anita but I didn't post all the other pics yet. :) Thank you so much Anita, I just had to try to post this first!

Emily loves her Minnie Mouse dress!

If anyone has any tips on how to get the video to post directly I'd appreciate it!! :)

So CUTE!!!!! :goodvibesShe has the cutest giggle!!! love hearing the other "action" happening in the background too!!!! lol....:rotfl:

I was trying to figure it out but I cannot sad thing is I usually have no problem with that sort of thing :( I know there has to be way to do it.
She is so stinking cute with her giggles too. Is that Brenna in the background adorable!

Well, this is the link to it, and I know it's sideways, but I can't fix that. This is from a Big Give from Anita but I didn't post all the other pics yet. :) Thank you so much Anita, I just had to try to post this first!

Emily loves her Minnie Mouse dress!

OMG....this makes every minute I spend in my sewing room worth it!!! Thanks for posting. I love the video and have watched it over and over! She is a doll! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Anita

It is so fun to watch your family open and enjoy the big give packages. The pictures are great! I love that your daughter Brenna is dressed up...my daughter Chelsea does not wear normal clothes at home. It is all dress up all the time and she also has a "Marry" dress and veil as she likes to call it. She is always planning her wedding to marry her brother.:rotfl2:

I hope sweet Emily is feeling better!

Emily is actually feeling better! She got over that stomach so much faster than I expected! Our first pixie dust I guess (besdies the Big Give of course!). :lovestruc Yeah, Brenna wants to marry her brothers as well. :rotfl:

So CUTE!!!!! :goodvibesShe has the cutest giggle!!! love hearing the other "action" happening in the background too!!!! lol....:rotfl:
I didn't have time to tell them to be quiet, I knew I'd miss the smiles! :thumbsup2

I was trying to figure it out but I cannot sad thing is I usually have no problem with that sort of thing :( I know there has to be way to do it.
She is so stinking cute with her giggles too. Is that Brenna in the background adorable!
Mostly you hear Drew in the background, but all of the other 3 were back there playing with Little People. :)

OMG....this makes every minute I spend in my sewing room worth it!!! Thanks for posting. I love the video and have watched it over and over! She is a doll! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Anita
Aww, no thank you! Both of the girls just loved the dresses and the boys loved their Mickey shirts. I have lots more pics to share soon of all of them opening the box and "modeling". Getting the video to post right took up most of my computer time today!!! I finally got it to post upright now so you don't have to crane your neck to watch it. :hug:

What great BIG GIVES!!!!!!!

I love the video... you can see how happy she is!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

You got your packet!!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

You aren't too far away now!! :yay:

I believe it was Tuesday that we received a box from Anita (Granna4679) - sorry it took so long for the pics!

IMG_0001.jpg

Thank you for the lovely note -
IMG_0003.jpg

We saw a shirt for Carter first,
IMG_0006-2.jpg

He was trying to hold it up
IMG_0008-2.jpg

And a matching one for Drew!
IMG_0005-1.jpg

Then we saw Minnie Mouse dresses for the girls!!! (we knew the one with the button hole was for Em!)
IMG_0009-2.jpg

Emily loved it right away!
IMG_0016-2.jpg

But we had to try them on. :)
IMG_0018-1.jpg

Here is Emily with Ann!
IMG_0019.jpg

Then my good camera's battery died, so I had to switch cameras!
IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3887.jpg

Brenna also loved her dress and did not want to take it off!!
IMG_3883.jpg

Carter
IMG_3880.jpg

Drew
IMG_3879.jpg

And close-up of one dress and the shirts!
IMG_0023-1.jpg

IMG_0021-1.jpg

Thank you Thank you Thank you Anita!!!! We all think what you made is amazing and we appreciate it so much! Can't wait til Mickey and Minnie see the kids in these outfits!!! :cool1:

ooooohhhhh, aaaaahhhhhh - I love the Mickey and Minnie stuff!!!! the kids looked adorable!!:thumbsup2

I am so happy that the kids love them. The smiles have made my day! Thanks for posting the pictures. They all look so adorable. Love Drew's pose where he has the shirt on. I can't wait to see the pictures of all of them together @ Disneyworld. You are going to have such a special trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter