*** Happy Holidays in WDW - November & December 2008 - DIS / DVC Member List ***

Which DVC Merry Member Mixer will you be attending?

• Friday, December 5th

• Friday, December 12th

• Friday, December 19th

• Friday, December 26th

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will be at the December 5th Mixer, and are really excited about our first trip 'home'. We'll be doing a split stay on either side of a dcl cruise so BCV DCL OKW between December 2-12.

We will be at the December 5th Mixer, and are really excited about our first trip 'home'. We'll be doing a split stay on either side of a dcl cruise so BCV DCL OKW between December 2-12.

We are also doing a split stay on either side of dcl cruise we are at Vero and SSR between Nov 27-Dec 7

Merry mixer on Dec 5th:santa: :santa: :santa:

We are at the BCV from the 16-21...I'm hoping I can talk my dad and sister into going to the DVC merry mixer on the 19th!

Planning on attending on the 26th for a bit before heading over for our ADR at Spoodle's! We'll be at Boardwalk Villas the 23rd-28th, Vero the 28th-Jan. 2, and SSR Jan. 2-5. We've never been before, so I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like!

Planning on attending on the 26th for a bit before heading over for our ADR at Spoodle's! We'll be at Boardwalk Villas the 23rd-28th, Vero the 28th-Jan. 2, and SSR Jan. 2-5. We've never been before, so I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like!

I'm confused? When is the mixer during Christmas week? We are there 20th thru 26th?

I'm confused? When is the mixer during Christmas week? We are there 20th thru 26th?

The 2008 Merry Member Mixer is scheduled for the following days, between the hours of 3:00 - 5:00pm:

Friday, December 5, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008

The 2008 Merry Member Mixer is scheduled for the following days, between the hours of 3:00 - 5:00pm:

Friday, December 5, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008

Darn, I just miss it. Well ya'll have a good time for me:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Our December visit will be our first as DVC owners and were hoping that we would be able to attend the Merry Mixer. But we are leaving on the 19th, so we will just have to wait for next time.

We hope that those that can attend this years Merry Mixers have a great time!

CT_Bev&Jeff

We're switching our MVMCP night to 11/30 instead of 12/2. Decided that since we'll be getting in early on Sunday, we'll start the trip out right with a party. :-) Good thing I hadn't purchased tickets yet.

I was able to get 1 night at AKV...so 12/7 it's Pop and 12/8, AKV!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Last minute ressie!!! yippee!! just me and 3 kiddos.... OKW 12-19 thru 12-23; going to 12/19 mixer! new to the boards, so will be excited to meet Dis members! How do we recognize fellow Dis members? I know at FW people put green cut out mouse ears on their RV... let me know!:lovestruc

Hi Everyone! So I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!! We are about 2 weeks away from our first xmas time vaca in Disney! We are staying 2 nights at the beach club, 3 at AKV, and 1 in Grand Floridian! This is my 9th trip to Disney, but like I said never for the holidays! I want to make sure I get to see everything!

I know not to miss the MVMCP (Castle lighting, parade, fireworks, and the two special shows - stage show and the twas the night before xmas), osborne spectacle of lights, and I can't wait to see the gingerbread house at the GF! I would like to see the candlelight processional but the description didn't wow my DF very much. Do you think he'd like it? Not much of a show guy! Any other must sees??

Can't wait!

The CP always makes me cry and gives me chills...it is so beautiful and inspiring! This is our 3rd year going. Take some time, if you can to do the holidays around the world and get to other resorts for their decorations. Have a great trip!! We are at 9 1/2 days!

The CP always makes me cry and gives me chills...it is so beautiful and inspiring! This is our 3rd year going. Take some time, if you can to do the holidays around the world and get to other resorts for their decorations. Have a great trip!! We are at 9 1/2 days!

I agree about the CP-me and DH have the same reaction too and DH is Mr. Tough Guy! :rotfl: Our kids also find it very entertaining and moving. Before we saw it for the first time we were skeptical, now we can't be there for Christmas without seeing the CP. :santa:

Slight change in our plans...

Now 9-16th Originally listed as 8-15 (SSR). Mixer on the 12th and MVMCP on the 11th!

See you all there

We will be there Dec. 19-21. We will attempt to make the mixer on the 19th. We are not DVC members yet but we are booked to take our tour on Saturday morning the 20th first thing and, assuming my numbers work out (accountant that I am), we will likely be signing on the dotted line by noon that day.

Bob of

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter