Happy Halloween Day Two

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
Woke up to the sound of rain lashing against the window, as I peered out it looked like it had be raining for quite a while!

Had b'fast around 7.15am and it was quite quiet to start with but soon started to get busy! B'fast was okay, didn't think too much to the cooked option though!

Got to the park for around 8.30am and had a long queue to get in as some of the turnstiles were not working?!

Headed to Fantasyland to do the usual rides and was surprised to see a large queue already at Peter Pan!! Despite the biting chilling weather we queued to do this ride as we love it so much!! Next was the teacups and Pinnochio, we gave the carousel a miss and last time we couldn't manage to get on the larger horses and had to sit on the smaller ones towards the middle!!

We headed off to do Buzz next before wondering over to Frontier land for rope drop. Now as we left Discoveryland there was a mass of people outside the Fort waiting to get in and my mate said we haven't got to wait in that lot have we, so I said we're heading to the secret passage to wait there instead! Amazingly there were two other people waiting at the rope drop and as sson as the music started I said to my mate run!! We were actually inside Frontierland before anyone else and got to ride BTM first! We then got a Fast Pass and did Haunted Mansion whilst waiting for our Fast Pass time! It was an amazing feeling to be inside Frontierland before anybody else!

We then headed to do Indian Jones, Pirates of the Carribean and BTM before having an early lunch at The Cowboy Cookout - very nice it was too! It was great looking at all the Halloween theming as we walked to the Cookout, very clever as well.

We did a bit of shopping and saved alot with our passes and then headed back to the hotel to dump the shopping and have a nap!! I didn't sleep well the night before and was so tired by now!

After an hours nap we headed back to the park and popped into the Disneyland Hotel for a warm and a hot chocolate before heading off to the studios.

We then did RNR, Cars and we tried to do Crush but again the Queue time was 2 hours so we headed back to the park and watched the parade instead right by Its a small world and then as it passed we headed off quickly to do that ride.

By now it was freezing cold and we needed warming up so headed to Main street for a drink and a warm up in the Cable Car Bake Shop.

We rode BTM a couple of more times, and managed to do Buzz as well before leaving the park and gettign on a bus to the Newport Bay where we had dinner booked at The Cape Cod, although we had eaten there before it wasn't so good this time.

We left the restaurant around 11pm prayed that there might still be a bus running back to the park as our feet were killing us and it was so cold we really didn't want to walk back through the village! Our luck was in as a bus arrived about 5 mins after waiting out the front!

We soon headed back to the hotel where we collapsed on our beds looking at all the Xmas pressie we had bought and wondering how it was all going to fit in!

Your day sounds exhausting. :laughing: I can't believe the queue for Crush was 2 hours!:scared1:

Amazingly there were two other people waiting at the rope drop and as sson as the music started I said to my mate run!! We were actually inside Frontierland before anyone else and got to ride BTM first! We then got a Fast Pass and did Haunted Mansion whilst waiting for our Fast Pass time! It was an amazing feeling to be inside Frontierland before anybody else!

You are a BTM demon Fiona :rotfl2: !

Sounds like it was another busy day in the parks.

Yep Elaine, I'd have to agree with you there!! BTM is my favourite ride and I could just ride it over and over again!! In fact we did that late on the Sat night as no one was queuing for it and the ride was still open gone 10pm - Park Closing time!:lmao:

Yep Elaine, I'd have to agree with you there!! BTM is my favourite ride and I could just ride it over and over again!! In fact we did that late on the Sat night as no one was queuing for it and the ride was still open gone 10pm - Park Closing time!:lmao:

I would happily ride BTM all day as well..... :cloud9:

Bob xoxox

BTM is my very favourite ride in the park along with Tower Of Terror.
What a great second day, full of great rides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter