Happy Ending to the $50 DV rewards saga

Disneefun

DIS Veteran
Just an update on my fight w/Bank One to get my $50 reward dollars that were promised under code 6Y7911 when I applied for the DV. I finally got the money, although not exactly as expected. After repeated phone calls and letters, Bank One was adamant that code 6Y7911 was a $25 reward code, not $50. I guess I finally pestered them enough that they made "a one time courtesy adjustment to my account of $25 reward dollars." Then they also credited me the $25 that they said code 6Y7911 was good for. So it added up to $50 in the end, just $50 the hard way. I figure the "courtesy adjustment" was their way of saying "Oh, yeah, we screwed up but don't want to admit it, so we're going to make an "adjustment" to your acct."

So if anyone else is having problems getting the $50 rewards you were promised under that code, all I can say is keep pestering them. Maybe you'll get an "adjustment." All I know is I'm cashing in these rewards when we cruise in Nov. and then dumping this card. I shouldn't have to work this hard to get what was promised to me when I applied for the card.

For my original post, you can go to http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=618329&highlight=+6y7911

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter