Happy Dis-iversary to Me

alysnwndrlnd

Mouseketeer
It's been one year since I started visiting and listening to the podcasts weekly, getting ready for our Nov 07 trip to the world. I cant believe I've grown so attached to you all in only a year! It's like you're part of my family that I get to visit with a couple times a week (more if I'm lucky!)

Thanks yall, for a great year. So much information, so many laughs, and tears too. :grouphug: Couldnt have had as much fun on our trip or as much fun learning about the World without you!!

:thumbsup2

Happy Anniversary! I've only been doing this for 2 1/2 months, but I love it!

From one NCer to another....Happy Anniversary!

Happy DISiversary!
I actually don't remember when I started here. I just remember it was under another name, and I ticked off way too many people, so I started another membership under a much more kind and loving persona. Imagine how bad the old one must have been...

Happy DISiversary!
I actually don't remember when I started here. I just remember it was under another name, and I ticked off way too many people, so I started another membership under a much more kind and loving persona. Imagine how bad the old one must have been...

LOL;)

Happy DISiversary!

Mindy, you just added a bit more to your "background".....should I be worried? Maybe I should take Julie's advice and arm myself with Mace while I'm onboard. Gotta watch out for those crazy DISers w/ split personalities!:crazy:

Happy DISiversary!

Ursula is a more kind and loving persona??? She is one of the scariest Disney characters ever!

I am worried Mindy, my dear, maybe try Bambi next time? :goodvibes

Happy DISiversary!

How many is acceptable? :rotfl2: I've got some work to do...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!