Happy Dance! The tickets are bought!

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
All four tickets are now purchased for our trip next year, I'm so happy I just want to dance around the house. I did wear my Mickey Mouse shirt today in celebration at least, lol. Nothing fancy - just 6 day basic passes, and the plan is for 2 MK, 1 HS, 1 AK, 1 EP and we will likely leave the 6th day for a spur of the moment decision on where we want to spend an extra day. Our kids will be 11 & 8 for the next trip. There'll be lots new: FEA, ROL, Avatarland, possibly TSL. And so many things to do that we didn't on our last trip. I have no idea how I'm going to wait for the next 15 months, lol. The kids have no idea, and it's funny, just last night my son was almost in tears, begging us to take them back. So... a happy Momma here today! Always a good feeling when you can make your children's wishes come true!

Congrats, I bet there might be a happy Daddy tonight too. It should be a whole new experience next time for ya'll.

Isn't that a wonderful feeling? It's like the trip becomes more real and in addition you saved money no doubt!

Isn't that a wonderful feeling? It's like the trip becomes more real and in addition you saved money no doubt!

Yes saved over $700 with the Canadian discount! We're going to book our rental home in the next month or two, as soon as we decide which date to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter