Happy Cruise Thoughts, Wishes, Memories, Traditions...

mickeymom22

DIS Veteran
Let's start off 2021 with some happy cruise thoughts!

Share a favorite cruise thought, wish, memory or tradition!

We have a tradition of ordering Mickey Ice Cream Bars through room service! Yummy!

Favorite family memories were made during meals, we always had fun servers!

When we went for my daughter’s bday. She dressed up like Mulan and my husband and her favorite uncle wore shirts that said Princess Protection Agency. We have had them pose like they were on duty.

Attachments

• DF349F08-4B88-4B01-991F-EC6BF6E1D1F9.jpeg
    DF349F08-4B88-4B01-991F-EC6BF6E1D1F9.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
We have a tradition of hoping the other person forgets our tradition of trying to be the first person to touch the ship. Kinda like how kids rush to touch the car so they can call shotgun except with zero reward, just bragging rights.

We also have a quarter sized jack o' lantern magnet that now goes with us on every cruise.... we'd bought a pack to decorate for a Halloween on the High Seas cruise and my husband stuck one on the ceiling above the bed to see how long it would take me to find it. So much of the cabin is magnetic you have a lot of choices. Now we take just one every time and take turns hiding it. Go to brush your teeth and its staring at you. Open the balcony curtain? Smiling at you. If we cant find it for a day it starts bugging you is the only downside... I think one time I put it in the safe and it was a poor choice since the next day was a sea day and we didn't need anything out of there...

I like to tour the ship late night on the last night. I usually walk deck 4 one last time, go shoot a few baskets on the top deck if the basketballs are still available, stand at the front of the ship like I did at the sail-away party, go to the movie theater and watch a couple of minutes of the late film (or even the credits), etc.

I like to tour the ship late night on the last night. I usually walk deck 4 one last time, go shoot a few baskets on the top deck if the basketballs are still available, stand at the front of the ship like I did at the sail-away party, go to the movie theater and watch a couple of minutes of the late film (or even the credits), etc.

I do this too - except for the basketball thing. I try and see the last movie, then walk around the ship when most people have gone to bed and just enjoy the beauty of the ship and the sound of the ocean and the wind one last time....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter