Happy Birthday to the DIS, and Congratulations to Pete!!!!

Justin Jett

I will do my Elvis impression
June 1, 2012 is the 15th Anniversary of wdwinfo.com, better known as the Disney Information Station!!!!! Congrats to Pete Werner and his team!!!!! I am very honored to be part of the DIS community. Love you, Pete and all.

:banana::banana:Happy 15th Anniversary!!:banana::banana:

to Pete and his vision and passion.

And to all the rest of the DIS crew for helping create and maintain this wonderful place to come for information, great vacation planning tips and especially friendship!!

We love you all! :love:

Thanks Peteand all for creating this little nitch of the Internet. Happy birthday and congratulations!

Happy Birthday, I love this place and hope it continues strong into the future

Happy Birthday to your 1st child Pete.

Thanks for sharing it with us for 15 years.

A huge THANK YOU to Pete and the dis crew!!! For making my work hours soo much more tolarable (shh i'm not supposed to be on the internet) ! For making trip planning as fun as the trip!! For making new friends and lots of memories, it truely is a community!!

HAPPY B-Day to the DIS! Pete thank you for making this all happen. I can not explain how much this site and pod cast have helped over the years!

Happy DIS Day!!!!

The DIS has brought us all some pretty incredible experiences. Val and I hope there are many more.

Happy Birthday :cake:to the DIS and a huge thank you to Pete and crew for opening up my world to experiences I never knew existed. You've enriched my life in a million different ways.

P.S. I can't wait to meet Kathy and Teresa in August at the NS GKTW Meet!

CONGRATULATIONS and a big Thank You to Pete and the team!!

You have made my Disney experience so much better since I discovered the DIS! I can't believe how much I have learned from you and how much fun and entertainment you've provided for so many people!

Keep doing what you're doing!! We LOVE it!:thumbsup2

Happy 15th Anniversary!

Thanks you so much Pete!

Happy 15th birthday! I haven't been here long but enjoyed my time here :)

:love: party::jumping1:HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE DISBOARDS!!! :jumping1:party::love:

Thanks to Pete and the Gang for their dedication, vision, and inspiration!:hug:

Happy Birthday DIS!
The DIS has been a big part of my life since I discovered it in 2005. Thank you so much for providing this community that I love so much :love:

Pete, John and the whole team have been enriching and helping us plan our trips to WDW beginning in late January, 1998. I remember well when there was only one board and Pete graciously answered so many questions. If someone asked a question, and there wasn't a reply, it seemed as if Pete always would. What complete and helpful information he provided! Thanks for making something we all greatly enjoy (specifically Disney) even better. Happy 15th anniversary. Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter