Happy Birthday to Pintrader!!!!

MZDavis

Mouseketeer
sim1005_band.gif

Happy Birthday Kathryn!!!!

HAPPY! HAPPY! BIRTHDAY KATHY! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DISNEY DAY AND GET LOTS OF GOOD PINS.

CATHY:wave: :bounce:

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and lots of pins Kathryn! Hope it is a great one!

<center><font color=blue><h1>Happy Birthday, Kathryn! </center></font></h1>

<h2><font color=fuschia>And Many Happy Pintrades in the Coming Year.</h2></font>

:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

Promised DH I would stay off the computer, just for today. Used the pin meet as an excuse to check in here. Thank you all so very much. DH has lots of packages for me, but is making me wait until the pin meet tonight. Thanks you all for your well wishes. This is the only family I have besides Dear Gary. You all made it extra special. :p

I was so sorry to hear I missed your calls on Easter. Sounds like we both had a really successful day, though. Looking forward to seeing you on the 12th. Since I'm guessing you won't see this until tomorrow, I hope your birthday was wonderful and full of great pins.

Hi Kath,

Britt and I hope that you have a wonderful Birthday. You know how special you are to us. You are our PinPics angel. Hope you had fun at the meet. Do some good trading for me.

Happy Birthday Kath! I can't wait to see you in a few days. You know I miss you! I hope you have a great day and do something special tonight!

Lisa

Happy Birthday Kathryn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it is great!

mickey25.gif

:tongue:

Hey Kathryn--
How does it feel to be 19 again??????

Happy Birthday!
Sue Ellen:jester:

Happy Birthday!
Birthday Wish to You:
May your mailbox never be empty of an LBE. :)

Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Thanks to my asst. BD Fairy Lauri for helping out these past few days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter