Happy Birthday KristaTX

KayTX

Mouseketeer
:bday: Merry Birthday to my own Christmas Eve baby!! :santa: See you later today.

Love, Mom.

flyawaycp.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA!

:flower: Enjoy your special day!
partyguys.gif

Thanks, Mom! I wasn't expecting a DIS birthday greeting this year. Thanks for the surprise :hug:.

And thank you, Mary Jo :wave2:

Just back from a wonderful meal at the Melting Pot with Mom and Dad, Kathy. Staying the night at their house. She has a fire started and we're about to start watching White Christmas :). Are you home? Get a lot of snow?

Yep, got a lot of snow here (a lot for Texas, anyway!) We're cuddled in with the fire going and watching movies. Sounds like you had a nice time with the folks. Have a terrific holiday, and give Todd and the folks my love!!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Krista!

Make that a belated Happy Birthday since I just realized how old this thread is.

Thanks, ladies. I figured you just didn't notice, darlak :teeth:. But I'll take birthday greetings all year if I can get 'em ::yes::.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter