Happy Birthday C.Ann 10/6

4nana

God Bless America, Land of the Free and Brave
:cake: Happy Birthday C.Ann!! :bday:

May your birthday be full of many special memories and blessings!

happybirthdaytoyouanimatedgreetingc.png

Happy Birthday C.Ann!!!! I hope you have a fantastic day. You deserve it! :hug:

Thank you both very much for the good wishes! :hug:

Let's see.. No buggy outside.. No driving horse.. No Amish clothing.. :(

Got desperate and asked for one of those little faceless Amish dolls.. Nothing yet..:rolleyes1 Told my DD if she shows up here with one on Friday night - with a tag that says, "Made in China" - it's going to turn into a voodoo doll of her and I'm going to stick pins in it..:rotfl:

DD & DGD called around 3 p.m. and sang to me on the phone.. Asked me what I wanted besides the Amish doll and I really went overboard.. Told them I wanted college-ruled notebooks and pens - for all of the Amish notes I've been taking..:lmao:

Probably won't get that either..:headache:
;)

Happy birthday! If I lived there, (wherever it is you live, lol) i would make you a wonderful, Amish dinner and cake. :goodvibes

Thanks all!! Actually I ended up getting the best birthday gift of all - my 12 yr. old DGD thought I was waaaaaaay younger than what I really am! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thankfully our grands always manage to make us feel young at heart :lovestruc! However, keep in mind youngin', I'll always have you beat by a couple years! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!