Happily Ever After - Live Event on Disney Parks Blog - Yes or No

Watch live event of Happily Ever After debut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought it was great. Watching at home I can't gauge if the pyros were diminished but it seemed to me that they were pretty impressive at points. I think the biggest thing I miss Is Jiminy Cricket along with some narration. Good show but didn't have much of a story. I was fine with the music and singing.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing The DIS' video or one from one of our folks that had a fixed camera position. The zooming in and out didn't help my enjoyment, though I loved what I saw!

Didn't like it at all...the fireworks weren't coordinated to the music at all. They gave way too much time to unpopular movies. Barely any Cinderella on her own castle and no mickey mouse! Big disappointment. They should have given Illuminations a make over and kept wishes.

Didn't like it at all...the fireworks weren't coordinated to the music at all. They gave way too much time to unpopular movies. Barely any Cinderella on her own castle and no mickey mouse! Big disappointment. They should have given Illuminations a make over and kept wishes.
Fireworks were coordinated fine with the music. I like it better than Wishes.

Thought it was great. Watching at home I can't gauge if the pyros were diminished but it seemed to me that they were pretty impressive at points. I think the biggest thing I miss Is Jiminy Cricket along with some narration. Good show but didn't have much of a story. I was fine with the music and singing.

yeah, if they didn't have the producer on before telling us what the storyline was I am not sure I would have gotten it - and I am a sucker for Jiminy Cricket so definitely didn't like the new narrator as much ... but the show itself was incredible

There is a bit of that in there. Although I have to say that I'm not sure I got tears eyed the first time I saw Wishes

Yes, this!!! I always got teary/goosebumps with Wishes. None of that here. It was an impressive show, but I prefer Wishes hands down.

The projections on the castle are amazing and I'm sure in person were even better than on the computer...I think having the projections takes away from the fireworks and at times the fireworks seem like an after thought. Can't wait to go and see them live!

Yes, this!!! I always got teary/goosebumps with Wishes. None of that here. It was an impressive show, but I prefer Wishes hands down.
Despite my typo you are missing my point. Wishes became emotional to me but not as much the first time. I think HEA might generate the same response as time goes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter