"Hands in the air carnival!" Our TR to Disneyland Paris.**COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you there Emma - they didn't even have an excuse, as they were with a DLRP professional :goodvibes !

I have friends who have been to DLRP once, hated the buses, hated the queues, hated the prices etc, and so won't go back. And I can understand that. But when you know the ways around all those things, it just makes for a completely different and much better experience. Your brother and FSIL had the opportunity to sidestep all the things they disliked, and they didn't take those opportunities. More fool them I say. I'm just glad it didn't spoil you and Kyra's holiday.

They even had a go at me when one evening i walked back to the hotel, might of been a 10min walk but it was a nice walk.

I can understand why my brother may of wanted to lay in once or twice due to his heart condition, but his GF she had no excuse. I think if she wasnt there my brother would of participated much more and enjoyed the experience.

Really enjoying your trippie Emma, and would like to give your brother and GF a very early alarm call!

Make sure its not before 11am:lmao:

These are my Pins I had before i left DLRP, so i was hoping to trade my grab bag and get somes pins to add to my collection.

So this was what i had before i left for Disney.

DSC00989.jpg

These are the trades that traded for I came back with lots.

DSC00990.jpg

And these are the pins i brought....So i now have a cool collection growing:goodvibes

DSC00987.jpg

Continued here http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=27891030&postcount=165

Have you ever thought of publishing a book Emma LOL, loving all your pics and reports.

Kyra looks so grown up in the day 3 pics, compared to when she had her Belle dress on.

Love the pins, I collect Minnie and Tink too so have a few of them. I love the Halloween Minnie one, I might have to look out for that myself in a few weeks!!

Another great day, its good that you didn't let your DB & FSIL ruin the trip.

Great photos too:goodvibes

Just catching up with your trippie Emma, and really enjoying it. Soooo shocked at the 'Man in a Suit' comment. :scared1: Kyra looks fab in the photos, sorry to hear she wasn't feeling too well.

Sara. :)

Another lovely report with beautiful photos. Where is the meet & greet for Minnie - the set looks lovely. I must make sure to go there in 3 weeks!

This is a fab trip report, I am really enjoying reading it.

But your FSIL :mad: :mad: I want to kill her and I don't even know her.

I love your pins especially the minnie cheerleader one.
I think we are going to start collecting pins when we go in Feb.
I am picking up so many tips from your report even though i have been 4 times already!
Thank you.

This is a fab trip report, I am really enjoying reading it.

But your FSIL :mad: :mad: I want to kill her and I don't even know her.

Be my guest;) :lmao:

I love your pins especially the minnie cheerleader one.
I think we are going to start collecting pins when we go in Feb.
I am picking up so many tips from your report even though i have been 4 times already!
Thank you.

If it wasn't for everyone on the DIS I would never of done the things i had done in DLP...So thankyou to everyone and im so glad i can pass on some great tips to others so they can make the most from there trips :goodvibes

I'm addicted to pins now, its bad. :laughing:

I look forward to the next installment Emma, it will give me something to read when I ge in from work this evening:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter