Hampton Inn on Katella

ButterflyKisses77

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed here before? How was it? Is it walking distance to the parks? Or no way....
It looks nice but kinda far distance wise. We’re only going to be staying one night but wanted to stay somewhere clean and that had comfy beds. Also, with AAA it’s only $125, which is great.

I was super excited to see another Hilton property open in the area, until I saw where it was on the map:sad:. It wouldn't be what I consider walkable, but I'm sure it's clean and comfy, I've never stayed at a Hampton that wasn't.

I was excited for a new Hilton property too, but it's too far for my liking. If you're only staying one night, I'd just Uber!

It’s a pretty good walk. Doable, but not something I’d want to do a lot. We took ART buses and Lyft.

As far as cleanliness, it’s great. Comfy beds, too. Breakfast is your typical Hampton type—nothing to write home about, but it’s free and decent.

There is an ART stop (8/15) on Katella in front of Cheesecake Factory. Walking distance looks to be about 1.2 miles, uphill both ways. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter