Hampton Inn Garden Grove

Princess Dot

<font color=green>Cried at the end of "Brother Bea
I just made a reservation here for the end of August for what seems to be a good rate of $89.

I have done a search and everone that posted has said positive things about it, but I was looking for any other reports. I often stay at Hampton Inns and I have always had a good experience. I usually end up paying more thought, so the good rate has me a bit concerned!

On the website, it looks fine, has the new white comforters that all the HI are getting now. The pool seems a bit plain, but we are there to be at disney not hang around the pool.
How is the area around there? What are some good family places to eat?

I was so tempted to book the DLH, but I just couldn't justify the extra $$$$. Thats a lot of "magic" that I could spend on meals and goodies for the kids.

So what can anyone tell me to make me feel good about this choice?!

I stayed at the Hampton Inn one visit a couple of years ago. The price you got sounds like it is for a regular hotel room rather than one of their suites.

We really enjoyed our stay. Staff were great; the hotel was very clean. The free breakfast was nice--cooked to order food and lots of it!

I think the hotel is located in a great spot (when you're not staying on-site)--in the parking lot is Bucca di Pepos (sp?), down the street is Outback, Joe's Crab Shack, and Red Robin. A Starbucks is next door at the Hyatt (or was it the Hilton Garden Inn??? My memory....) and Target is a half-a-block away. We have parking included with our APs so never needed to take the shuttle. The shuttle was free when we stayed there but I hear that the hotel now uses ART.

We haven't stayed there since we've discovered Residence Inn Maingate.

Yes it is just for a regular room which is fine for us. Glad to hear about the good selection of food! I know we will probably end up eating in or near the parks but if not, I know the kids will be glad to see familiar places to eat.

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter