Hamilton DIS Meet in February - *Sunday, February 20th*

Just giving this a bump up to the top so no one forgets. ::MickeyMo

I'd love to come with DD (2 years old on the 27th) Is that okay? I have been wanting to come to one since I went to the zoo meet but got lost... :rolleyes:

I can't make it now :sad2: We are leaving for WDW 24Feb and DD5 is missing her last Gymnastics on the 27th. I have to take her on the 20th or I will feel awful :guilty: Also, I just realized it is Daytona 500 that day and we are huge Nascar fans. I will have to be there to feed all the fans!

Have a great meet and hopefully I will make the next one! :flower:

Someday I will be able to put faces to the names! :rotfl:

Teresa

I'm sorry to hear you can't make it, Teresa. Maybe next time! :) Enjoy the race, and your upcoming trip to the World! :)

Alysa, I added your name to the Roll Call thread. :) It'll be nice to meet you! :)

I just found this thread - I would have loved to come, but the 20th is out for me - I have a good excuse though - I'll have just arrived home from Disney!
Only one more week to go!! :Pinkbounc Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter