Hamilton DIS Meet in February - *Sunday, February 20th*

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
A couple of the Canadian DIS Babes (lol) were discussing having a Hamilton (and area) DIS lunch Meet on a weekend in February, probably at the East Side Mario's restaurant on Upper James St.

If we held it the weekend of the 19th or 26th, would YOU be able to join us? :) I hope so!! :)

Which day would work best, Saturday the 19th or 26th, or Sunday the 20th or 27th? Please post your preference, and we'll go from there! :)

All are welcome, the more the merrier!!! :Pinkbounc

Kim :flower3:

The 19th or the 20th for me!

Unfortunately I have to go to CUBA on the 27th! WAAAAA! Why could it not have been to WDW! It's killing me to take a week off and not see Uncle Mickey!LOL

Scratch

Either of the two Saturdays would work for us. I don't yet know which Sunday I'll have to drive my DS back to Borden.

Scratch - do wish I had your problems. My brother and SIL were in Cuba and liked it but said the food was strange. Hope you have a good time though!

Any of those days look okay for me although I think a Sunday might be a quieter day for lunch at ESM's.

Yes Janet, I too, would be glad to go Cuba in your place! ;)

The 19th or 20th work best for me. I may be arriving a little later on Sunday, though. I think I'm scheduled to teach Sunday School in Mississauga until noon.

Arlene

I can't make it the 27, but I could ask for any of the other days off. Is this just for Babes or could Len come too? I'm not likely to want to drive there by myself this time of year, so he'd have to drive me.

I'm relatively new to the Dis boards and I'd really like to meet other Disney nuts since my family all thinks I'm crazy. Any of those days works for me.

Elaine

Mickey&JoshNut said:
I'm relatively new to the Dis boards and I'd really like to meet other Disney nuts since my family all thinks I'm crazy. Any of those days works for me.

Elaine

That's great Elaine! :) We love to meet new DIS friends. :)

Don't worry, we're harmless. Well, most of us anyway. ;) :)

Sounds great Kim! Keep me posted on the date and I'll see what I can do about getting there. It would be great to see you and Julie again and to meet some new DIS friends.

So Sorry but I,ll still be in Florida so I don't have to see the likes of the icy bench in original pic. But have fun. I will we having fun and warm.

I would also like to join you, so far any of those days look good for me. I have always wanted to attend a meet, but I've been a little nervous. Part of my New Years Resolution is to step outside of my box. So I'll be stepping out and joining you!!!

Hi Everyone:

Either weekend is good for me Kim. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Deb.

(P.s. Hi Julie)

Hey, I am so excited,I have been waiting for a Hamilton meet since I found this board. I am not sure of any of the days so I will wait to see what day you pick, and I will see if I can switch my shift at work in order to attend. HOpe to meet you all soon. :Pinkbounc :wave:

tmli said:
I would also like to join you, so far any of those days look good for me. I have always wanted to attend a meet, but I've been a little nervous. Part of my New Years Resolution is to step outside of my box. So I'll be stepping out and joining you!!!

Excellent, tmli!! :) Don't be nervous, you'll have a great time! :)

Karen, it'll be very nice to meet you!!
:D

Kim :flower3:

BTW, iluvflorida, you can't see the beauty in the icy bench? ;) lol.....I hope you have fun on your trip!! Bring some warmth back for us, okay? :)

hmm got to thinking and sundays would be a better day for me. Will keep checking to see what day it is planned. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter