hallway layout of Wilderness Lodge Villas & Kidani Village

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
My daughter's Prefessional Internship is coming to an end, and they have to move out of the beautiful house they have rented:sad: July 3. I have a Wilderness Lodge studio booked July 1-5, but thinking moving her stuff in may be a problem with the internal hallways. Allthough it would only be for a couple days and nights, we obviously don't want to leave it in the car.
I thought Old Key West or SSR would be easiest, since they are condo style, but the 4th is missing at both. July 2-5 is available at Kidani, and with parking garage below, might be easier to move the stuff in and out. It is a car FULL of stuff, but only for a couple days. Another thought is getting a value room for those 2-3 days. Easier to move in & out as many rooms are near parking lot. But love my DVC accomidations. I have not yet stayed WLV or Kidani, so don't know how the hallway layout is. Are chances good on getting parking and room near elevator at Kidani? How much of a pain would it be to move a car FULL of stuff in and out?

I wouldn't do it but that's just me. Either resort can be a hike but VWL is farther than Kidani.

:earsboy: Bill

I wouldn't do it but that's just me. Either resort can be a hike but VWL is farther than Kidani.

Thanks for the reply, Bill< but I don't understand. You wouldn't do what?
We aren't going to leave the stuff in the car for 2-3 days & nights.
Are you recommending going with the value room?

I would just have valet/luggage services help and tip them appropriately.

Thanks for the reply, Bill< but I don't understand. You wouldn't do what?
We aren't going to leave the stuff in the car for 2-3 days & nights.
Are you recommending going with the value room?

Move all of the stuff from the car to the room. Even at Kidani, you are hoping to get a room close to the elevator. Maybe it's because I hate moving. Depending on where you live, I might just skip the WDW stay and come back some other time for a less stressful vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter