Halloween - which resort?

oblori

Earning My Ears
We're seriously considering switching our dates from the end of August to the end of October. Are some resorts better than others when it comes to Halloween fun?

I have heard that Fort Wilderness has a golf cart parade where people go all out with decorations. I think it happens on Halloween night. You could stay in a cabin...or just take the ferry over from MK and enjoy the show!

I read that Disney Springs is fun at Halloween. If your going to go to one of the Halloween parties, staying at CR would be great because you can just walk back and forth from MK.

we stayed at POFQ during Halloween and it was really nice! everyone decorated their rooms, windows and doors...I'm sure it's the same with all the other resorts....so whichever one you chose...bring your goodies and HAVE FUN!

Late October is also Food and Wine. If you are interested in partaking in the festivities then I would suggest any of the Epcot area resorts. It's nice to be able to walk back to your resort!

Art of Animation provided trick-or-treat bags, some tables where they give handfuls of candy for trick or treating, some simple games like Ring Toss, and a costume parade around the pool. I think there may have been a few more activities but don't remember.

we stayed at POFQ during Halloween and it was really nice! everyone decorated their rooms, windows and doors...I'm sure it's the same with all the other resorts....so whichever one you chose...bring your goodies and HAVE FUN!

We were at POP in December and I was in awe of all the decorations that people had put in their room windows ! I even saw Christmas doormats! We usually stay at deluxe resorts and normally go in October for our DD's birthday, and I don't recall any Halloween decor. We are going again thus December and staying at the contemporary. I may just bring something fun for our door!

Fort wilderness is offering the Return To Sleepy Hollow with a M&G with the headless horseman. I'll see if I can find the link.

Two years ago, we stayed at POR over Halloween. The resort had lots of Halloween things going on, especially on the 31st...though we didn't partake as we were at MNNSHP that night. But the atmosphere at the resort and in the parks was great.

When we were at ASSP they had activities, trick or treating around the pool and goofy and Pluto in sports costumes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter