Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Trying to do some planning for my 10/26 Boo Bash, but I've only seen photos of Boo Bash Maps from the earlier dates when the parties started at 9:30PM. Curious as to whether the cavalcade times are earlier now that the parties start at 9:00PM?

Hi y’all!! Was wondering what experience you’ve had with the boo bash tickets? We decided to visit family for a wkend and would love to surprise the kids.

Hi y’all!! Was wondering what experience you’ve had with the boo bash tickets? We decided to visit family for a wkend and would love to surprise the kids.
Your question has been merged with the Official Boo Bash thread. Unfortunately tickets have been sold out since soon after they went on sale in the summer. hopefully someone will share here if they had any success finding tickets after dates were sold out.

Did Boo Bash tonite. Arrived at 8:25 pm and shortcut next Tony’s was open but there were hordes of people crowded in there watching the fireworks and we had to push our way through. Finally were able to get through to tomorrow land and over to Fantasyland. Peter Pan had a 25 min wait so we did small World which was totally empty. When we finished it was 8:50 pm and area around PP was packed. Got in line for HM at 9:05 pm and after standing right by door for 15 min a CM came out and announced ride was down! Long lines forming for TOT and snacks/drinks in Fantasy Land so we headed toward Frontier Land lines were worse. Went into Adventure Land and there was no line for TOT at Tiki Bird. Did POC with 10 min wait. jungle cruise was 25 min wait.
Basically very crowded until around 10 and then you could TOT and get snacks with shorter lines. At 10:45 still 25 min wait for PP. definitely not the crowd levels of “After Hours Events”. I would definitely not do another event like this...very disappointing. It really did seem like a lot of people without wristbands around until after 10 pm. There were CMs checking for wristbands around 9:00 pm but we didn’t see anyone checking after 9:30 and did see a group just helping themselves to drinks that were set out on counter at one of the snack carts and at 9:30 pm we were in line at the ice cream cart near the HM and there were a few CMs carrying boxes of Mickey ice cream sandwiches and Mickey bars they were passing them out to people standing in line and one CM turned around and was handing them out to guests without wristbands who were walking past (hopefully on their way out) . We got a box of popcorn (white box) which was stale and later got a fresh box at cart that actually was making the popcorn that popcorn was in the new blue 50 th Anniversary boxes and was great. At 10:30 there were short waits for TOT basically you just walk up. I left at 11:00 waited for bus for just a few min and bus left less than half full.

Has anyone else experience a delay in photos from last night’s party? We went on Tuesday and took a picture in front of the pumpkins which showed up in our account immediately. We took the same photo last night and it still isn’t showing up 12 hours later. Just want to see if that’s normal before I email to say it is missing.

Just got back from the Bash. Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade was at 9:25 and 10:55. Disney Villains at 10:00 and 11:15. Jacks Nightmare at 10:10 and 11:25. Maleficent’s Fiery Prowl at 10:20 and 11:35 (she did breathe fire). Hope this helps.
Yes it does! All cavalcades are exactly 30 minutes earlier which I thought might be the case but wanted confirmation. Thank you!!

Last edited:

There are a lot of reports that people are able to buy tickets in person, even for sold out nights. I bought tickets at Epcot Guest Services on 09/16 for the 09/17 party. You can go to any ticket window/guest services, even Disney Springs. You won't know until you try though, so I would also have backup plans.

Did Boo Bash tonite. Arrived at 8:25 pm and shortcut next Tony’s was open but there were hordes of people crowded in there watching the fireworks and we had to push our way through. Finally were able to get through to tomorrow land and over to Fantasyland. Peter Pan had a 25 min wait so we did small World which was totally empty. When we finished it was 8:50 pm and area around PP was packed. Got in line for HM at 9:05 pm and after standing right by door for 15 min a CM came out and announced ride was down! Long lines forming for TOT and snacks/drinks in Fantasy Land so we headed toward Frontier Land lines were worse. Went into Adventure Land and there was no line for TOT at Tiki Bird. Did POC with 10 min wait. jungle cruise was 25 min wait.
Basically very crowded until around 10 and then you could TOT and get snacks with shorter lines. At 10:45 still 25 min wait for PP. definitely not the crowd levels of “After Hours Events”. I would definitely not do another event like this...very disappointing. It really did seem like a lot of people without wristbands around until after 10 pm. There were CMs checking for wristbands around 9:00 pm but we didn’t see anyone checking after 9:30 and did see a group just helping themselves to drinks that were set out on counter at one of the snack carts and at 9:30 pm we were in line at the ice cream cart near the HM and there were a few CMs carrying boxes of Mickey ice cream sandwiches and Mickey bars they were passing them out to people standing in line and one CM turned around and was handing them out to guests without wristbands who were walking past (hopefully on their way out) . We got a box of popcorn (white box) which was stale and later got a fresh box at cart that actually was making the popcorn that popcorn was in the new blue 50 th Anniversary boxes and was great. At 10:30 there were short waits for TOT basically you just walk up. I left at 11:00 waited for bus for just a few min and bus left less than half full.
Glad to see you were able to change your tickets to the day you needed!

Glad to see you were able to change your tickets to the day you needed!

Yes I was able to get ticket at DS on Thursday afternoon for Friday event. CM told me it was one of last tickets available and she knew this because she said there was a “red line” when she processed ticket...but when I actually arrived at MK on Friday at 8:25 pm there was a large line at the ticket windows...I don’t know what else they would doing there if not buying tickets. The Boo Bash was really crowded until after 10.

Hi - I tried to search, but can't seem to find it... where is the cut through behind Tony's... how do you enter it and how far back/where does it let you out down Main Street?

Hi - I tried to search, but can't seem to find it... where is the cut through behind Tony's... how do you enter it and how far back/where does it let you out down Main Street?

I believe it’s only open during the parties and possibly after the fireworks on very busy nights. You enter between Tony’s Town Square and Le Chapeau and it exits between the Plaza Restaurants and Tomorrow Land Terrace.

Yes I was able to get ticket at DS on Thursday afternoon for Friday event. CM told me it was one of last tickets available and she knew this because she said there was a “red line” when she processed ticket...but when I actually arrived at MK on Friday at 8:25 pm there was a large line at the ticket windows...I don’t know what else they would doing there if not buying tickets. The Boo Bash was really crowded until after 10.
I wonder if some of the people at the ticket windows are doing “will call” not knowing they don’t need to do that. If not for these boards, if my ticket confirmation had said will call I would have been waiting in line too to find out how to get my tickets 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Sorry it hear it was so crowded for so long

Did Boo Bash tonite. Arrived at 8:25 pm
Got in line for HM at 9:05 pm and after standing right by door for 15 min a CM came out and announced ride was down! At 10:45 still 25 min wait for PP. definitely not the crowd levels of “After Hours Events”. I would definitely not do another event like this...very disappointing. It really did seem like a lot of people without wristbands around until after 10 pm. I left at 11:00 waited for bus for just a few min and bus left less than half full.

May I ask why you arrived at 8:25 instead of 6:30 pm? Aren't Boo Bash guests allowed in at 7 pm. With PP attraction, was that the posted wait time on display or app? Thanks for posting your review it was very helpful.

Gonna give a fully honest review here from my perspective.

It was more crowded than a typical After Hours Event. I really don’t think they should have billed it as a Halloween event because I just didn’t get that vibe. The cavalcades were fun and the Cadaver Dans were a huge highlight for me. I actually watched them twice. But, that being said, I was underwhelmed. I went in not expecting much and I came out still a little disappointed? Maybe it was because I attended HHN the night before and it was flawless but still. They could’ve done more.

I’m not saying we didn’t have fun, we did, but my Dad even said he’d felt like it was a waste. I wouldn’t go that far, we had a great night, but I just wasn’t completely in love with what they did, if that makes sense? Just wanted to throw that in!

Gonna give a fully honest review here from my perspective.

It was more crowded than a typical After Hours Event. I really don’t think they should have billed it as a Halloween event because I just didn’t get that vibe. The cavalcades were fun and the Cadaver Dans were a huge highlight for me. I actually watched them twice. But, that being said, I was underwhelmed. I went in not expecting much and I came out still a little disappointed? Maybe it was because I attended HHN the night before and it was flawless but still. They could’ve done more.

I’m not saying we didn’t have fun, we did, but my Dad even said he’d felt like it was a waste. I wouldn’t go that far, we had a great night, but I just wasn’t completely in love with what they did, if that makes sense? Just wanted to throw that in!
Makes perfect sense. I was there on the 24th. I was having trouble describing it, but that's pretty close.

Attended Tuesday 9/21. Arrived from Boardwalk around 9:08 pm. Smooth process into the parks, and by the looks of it most of those that stayed til park close and didn’t attend boo bash were gone or going. Was pleasantly surprised to see a line of cast members checking for bands before the edge of the hub.
Managed a few rides, some drink/popcorn/ice cream stops, some candy stops, 3 of the 4 calvacades, the start of cadaver Dan’s, some pictures and walking around stores before heading back to Boardwalk around 11:20.

all in all: we’d take an after hours over a party any day. While I do agree a parade or fireworks was possibly needed, and we regret not getting one of the specialty items, and maybe a little bit longer, it was far more worth it in the end. We did more, we didn’t feel packed in. Even with being in Frontierland for the calvacades, it seemed more empty then when we’ve attended MNSSHP (including the last time it was offered in 2019).

(edited for spelling errors)

Last edited:
Is the pool of "day of" tickets the same, no matter which GS you go to? Are there any that seem to be less crowded (?Disney Springs seems to have some positive comments about shorter lines compared to parks)? We had Boo Bash tickets for 10/10 but then had a family event come up so changed to Labor Day weekend. Then, COVID numbers were terrible, so I cancelled all of that trip. Now we may try to go again on 10/10 but all sold out of course for some time. So if we try to go, I am just wondering which GS has the shortest lines? I will be in Orlando a few days ahead of the trip for a work conference, so I could possibly head over to DS the day or so before to try to get tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter