Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- Please Read Post 1! (OBB DATES CANCELLED 7/24/20)

For those looking for the HM spirit jerseys: Spoke with a manager at WOD this evening. He said that Disney is aware of the demand for these items and that another restock is possible. He advised keeping watch on the Shop Disney site to see what happens. No guarantees, but it can't hurt.
It LOOKS like they are back in stock on shopdisney.com this morning (the purple one), but once you try to check out, it tells you it is out of stock. Frustrating.... (and there are tons on ebay, very marked up of course). I live in Texas, so getting one at WOD is not going to happen! I guess my daughter will have to wait and see if they restock online, which I hope they will. Good luck to all who are searching for these!

There is a new shopping experience at downtown Disney. It’s at the old ESPN zone. Maybe they will have Halloween merch?
A9D04175-AC54-43F3-A068-C1735E84DF2F.jpeg

It LOOKS like they are back in stock on shopdisney.com this morning (the purple one), but once you try to check out, it tells you it is out of stock. Frustrating.... (and there are tons on ebay, very marked up of course). I live in Texas, so getting one at WOD is not going to happen! I guess my daughter will have to wait and see if they restock online, which I hope they will. Good luck to all who are searching for these!
Both HM spirit jerseys have now sold out online (6:50 pm PT), but were available throughout the afternoon in one size each (purple XS, black XL or XXL?). Someone posted on IG that the purple one is at WOD in XS, so there is still some stock available somewhere. And there is still hope of another restock in store and online. Keep watching for another alert!

Both HM spirit jerseys have now sold out online (6:50 pm PT), but were available throughout the afternoon in one size each (purple XS, black XL or XXL?). Someone posted on IG that the purple one is at WOD in XS, so there is still some stock available somewhere. And there is still hope of another restock in store and online. Keep watching for another alert!
It kept letting me add the XS purple one to my cart, but once I tried to actually check out, then it said sold out. So that is frustrating. But I have see that many, many times on their site.

It kept letting me add the XS purple one to my cart, but once I tried to actually check out, then it said sold out. So that is frustrating. But I have see that many, many times on their site.
The site has been doing that more than usual for days with other merchandise, too -- VERY frustrating for many people. Hope IT manages to catch those Halloween gremlins that are running amuck, amuck, amuck throughout that website!

I wish the backpack was available online...since the parks aren’t open, I cannot justify flying down just to shop.
It was available about two days ago and sold out quickly. Those Crocs are available online and have already been restocked at least once. The HM Crocs come and go -- if you see them in your size, move fast!

Hocus Pocus Spirit Jersey available at Shop Disney now (3:05 am PT)!
ETA: Gone at 3:11 am PT!

3:18 am PT -- HM Crocs and Victor Geist Funko Pop! are restocked.

Shop Disney tends to drop items at random times (no kidding!), so I thought I'd do a little checking. It's addicting! It's like some sort of game trying to find rare items -- like sighting Big Foot!

go to bed, lol, you mad thing :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!