Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- Please Read Post 1! (OBB DATES CANCELLED 7/24/20)

Wow, it went quick! I’ve been wanting a HM one for ages so glad I went for it!
Me. too! Based on the comments on IG, it sold out this morning. Does anyone know if any of the Halloween merchandise, e.g. the DL spirit jersey, has been seen at WOD? I'll have to check the next time we go.
ETA: Halloween Merch sightings in WOD today!

Darn it - stupid work getting in the way of my shopping. I missed out on ANOTHER HM Spirit Jersey!

Thank you for posting this! They're going fast -- the M is already sold out!
When I got to the site there was a virtual waiting room. Thankfully I only waited a few minutes and was able to purchase. I saw some people mention that if they used the app you would bypass the virtually waiting room. So that could be a good tip for next time.

When I got to the site there was a virtual waiting room. Thankfully I only waited a few minutes and was able to purchase. I saw some people mention that if they used the app you would bypass the virtually waiting room. So that could be a good tip for next time.
I remember people posting about using the app for the 65th anniversary merchandise to skip the virtual waiting room. This restock is a good sign -- maybe the HM spirit jerseys will be restocked, too? So many people are sad that they missed those.

I remember people posting about using the app for the 65th anniversary merchandise to skip the virtual waiting room. This restock is a good sign -- maybe the HM spirit jerseys will be restocked, too? So many people are sad that they missed those.
Hopefully!

For people looking for Halloween merch that has sold out. It seems when things have dropped on the site, it's late at night. The first round of Hocus Pocus jerseys went out at night...2nd round same thing. Then the Halloween merch was dropped late at night the other day. So maybe a midnight shopping spree is the trick? lol

ugh, this is all so frustrating... none of this stuff ever goes on the UK Shop Disney. If I order from the US shop Disney it costs almost double as the Irish Government add on Import Tax on things bought from USA websites :(

ugh, this is all so frustrating... none of this stuff ever goes on the UK Shop Disney. If I order from the US shop Disney it costs almost double as the Irish Government add on Import Tax on things bought from USA websites :(
Can you have things mailed to one of your CA friends? They can hold items for you until you arrive (fingers crossed!) or, if the trip gets postponed, ship to you later. Will it still get taxed if they ship it to you as a gift?

Can you have it mailed to one of your CA friends? They can hold it for you until you arrive (fingers crossed!) or, if the trip gets postponed, ship it to you later. Will it still get taxed if they ship it to you as a gift?

I do sometimes for things from Hot Topic but I don't like doing it all the time. It doubles the delivery time and the fun of online shopping is not the same. When I use my friends mailing address and they send things to me it does avoid the import tax as they mark it as a gift on the form.

For those looking for the HM spirit jerseys: Spoke with a manager at WOD this evening. He said that Disney is aware of the demand for these items and that another restock is possible. He advised keeping watch on the Shop Disney site to see what happens. No guarantees, but it can't hurt.

For those looking for the HM spirit jerseys: Spoke with a manager at WOD this evening. He said that Disney is aware of the demand for these items and that another restock is possible. He advised keeping watch on the Shop Disney site to see what happens. No guarantees, but it can't hurt.
Thanks for the update. I'll be on the lookout!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter