Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- Please Read Post 1! (OBB DATES CANCELLED 7/24/20)

I've done Easter before and didn't actually think it was that bad. I guess it helps that my definition of rides is "the stuff they build around the characters." :crazy:

Also survived Utah Escapes to Anaheim a couple of times and was in the park during Gay Days. It's not that much of a crowd question right now, but trying to guess if February is far enough out for things to calm down.

I really liked the idea of the Lunar New Year Festival. Gorgeous character costumes are a huge factor.

After talking to a good friend who has boys that lack imagination, we invited her to come to DL with us for a long weekend in October 2021. Looking at the hojos king suite... just to give everyone a little sleep privacy, me and the teen will take the bedroom and friend will take the sleeper sofa. Hoping for OBB and some magic for her... she is so excited to go on a girl’s trip!

Yeah, I'm not finding it, either. Nuts.

ETA: The link from the site linked above shows it sold out. That sucks - I'd have gotten it last night if the site hadn't been down.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter