Halloween on the Wonder

We're getting off of our cruise on 10/30...when I called they said there would be activities for only the actual date of Halloween. We plan to hit the Not-So-Scary Halloween party at WDW the night before our cruise to get our Halloween fix!

We were on a 4 day Wonder in October 2009 two weeks before Halloween and they had a Trick or Treat for the kids. There were also costume contests for the adults, but we did not attend those.

We did the Halloween cruise last Halloween and were disappointed, if I had it to do over I would book before Halloween and go to the MNSSHP at MK on Halloween. The MNSSHP was AWESOME! The main problem with the Halloween cruise last year is that Halloween was on CC day (which I thought would be cool) turned out they ended up bumping the festivities (trick or treating, costumed characters, and costume contests) to Nassau day on the 30th which was supposed to be pirate night. So we didn't get much of a pirate night, half the people were in costumes the other half were pirates so it looked mixed up. Also there was no pirate mickey pictures since all characters were dressed up for halloween. Then on halloween they did NOTHING! If you do cruise make sure halloween doesn't land on CC day, maybe they learned from this years complaints and switched up their schedule or something. I hope so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter