halloween horrors RRR ?

kmc

Xlet's start todayX
Hi did a search and nothing came up so sorry if this has been asked already.

there is some confusion because on my express pass it says does not include RRR but I bought this before they annouced what rides would be open and several people on facebook swear they have called and were told it does include this ride. So for anyone who already went to Halloween Horrors-did the express pass work for Rip Ride Rocket?:confused3

Hi did a search and nothing came up so sorry if this has been asked already.

there is some confusion because on my express pass it says does not include RRR but I bought this before they annouced what rides would be open and several people on facebook swear they have called and were told it does include this ride. So for anyone who already went to Halloween Horrors-did the express pass work for Rip Ride Rocket?:confused3
The Rip, Ride, Rocket doesn't accept Express during the day so they won't accept it during HHN. It was open last weekend but no Express.

ok thanks....I'm just happy its open as I have had the worst luck with trying to ride it---I swear every time I have gone to universal it has been closed for one reason or another:scared1:

ok thanks....I'm just happy its open as I have had the worst luck with trying to ride it---I swear every time I have gone to universal it has been closed for one reason or another:scared1:
It was running well into the night Friday night at HHN even after the storm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter