Halloween at the Resorts

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I keep going back and forth on my Halloween plans. It will be just my DH and me, no kids. We are definitely eating at The Wave at 8:15, then headed to TOTWL for HalloWishes at 10:15. I was really wanting some Ohana bread pudding at Tambu Lounge around 4. Where I'm having the problem is what to do in between then and my ADR. I thought about hanging out at the Poly, doing the trick or treating (is that for adults, too?) and the campfire, then heading over to the Contemporary. I also thought about leaving the Poly about 5:00 to head back to Wilderness Lodge to do the trick or treating and campfire there. The Lodge just seemed like a better atmosphere for Halloween. Then taking the boat to the Contemporary. But I keep thinking that Ft. Wilderness would be the best choice for Halloween night. Can someone tell me what activities they will have on Halloween night and what time? Will the golf cart parade be that night? If so, what time? How is the best way to view the campsite decorations? Walking? My DH just had knee surgery so I'm not sure how much walking we will be able to do. Would I have enough time between Tambu Lounge at 4:00 and The Wave at 8:15 to get to Ft. Wilderness and enjoy the festivities? What would you choose?

Have you considered going to Trader Sams at Poly? Loved it!

Push up the wave ADR and then go to TOTWL earlier to relax?

DH recommends taking monorail to EP in between- I feel like that's a lot of walking around though

Have you considered going to Trader Sams at Poly? Loved it!

Push up the wave ADR and then go to TOTWL earlier to relax?

DH recommends taking monorail to EP in between- I feel like that's a lot of walking around though
We are only going to Tambu Lounge for the bread pudding and we are only going to TOTWL to view HalloWishes. We don't drink. So there is no desire to hang out longer in a lounge. We are really looking for just some fun Halloween activities. We definitely want to stay in the MK area. We will not have park tickets on this day, so that's why we are looking for some good resort activities to do.

I have found that the golf cart parade is the day before. That's our MK day. I really wish it was on Halloween night because that seems like a fun thing to do. Anything else going on at Ft. Wilderness on Halloween night? I know in the past the Headless Horseman has made an appearance. But now he's there for a paid activity, so I'm not sure he will be visible to non-paid guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts