Halloween 2007

ghasfura

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I will be visting the Halloween season this october. Can someone please tell me what are the times for all the activities that are taking place because I cannot find anywere the activities and times related to the halloween season.

Thanks for the link Elaine. Unfortunatley there are no times for events such as the Goofy and magic couldron...the pinata and events like that :(

Aha - now this I can help with when DH gets back as I believe he still has the programmes in his pocket.

The pinata were usually just after the minnie and the bat boys in frontierland. Goofy was on in between her shows. I'll post the times when he gets back :)

Sadie

That would be great, Sadie. :goodvibes

I find it incredible that the official site still hasn't been updated. :confused3

I managed to find this on the French version so at least I know what time Candleabration will be.

Hi there,
Having just come back I can tell you that the villians show is on at 10.30, 11.40 and 12.50 on central plaza every day. The Minnie and Goofy shows seem to alternate with the pinata pretty much constantly, so if you wander over to the stage chances are you'll find something happeneing- afraid I don't know the times off hand. One thing though- Goofy and the Magic Pot is only on Wednesday and weekends, while the Minnie show isn't performed on Mon or Tues (I think!).
Hope that helps, the leaflets as you come in are very clear- and trust me, you'll have a ball!

Thanks for that link to the French site Elaine :flower3: It's been driving me mad that the Disney site hasn't got the times up for the parades etc.. for when we are going to be there in 2 weeks time :mad: I needed to know the times before I decided what times to book our meals. Now I can get planning even more :yay:
Luv Suzy

you will have a great time suzybear..halloween is truly an awesome experience ahh.. for some exact times pleaaaase, so i can plan better

No probs at all here we go the programme from 6 - 19 October :

Halloween parade( Stitch & the pink witches) 15.40 (main parade 16.00)
Candleabration 19.00

Shows:
Disney Villains Halloween showtime (plaza)
10.30, 11.40, 12.50

Winnie the Pooh & friends, too (fantasy festival stage)
13.45, 14.45, 15.45

Halloweenland shows:
Crypt Quintet (not mon/tues)
11, 12, 13, 15.30, 16.30

Minnie & the bat boys (trick or treat stage, not thurs/fri)
11.30, 12.30, 15.10, 16.10, 17.10

Goofy & the magic pot (trick or treat stage, only on weds / weekend)
11, 12, 13, 15.40, 16.40

Halloween Pinata (by trick or treat stage, not mon/tues)
11.20, 12.50, 15.30, 17.50

Legend of the Lion King (videopolis) only on 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 October
English 12.30, 14.30, 17.00
French 13.30, 18.00

Hairdressing & Face Painting - 11 - 18.30 daily

HTH :)
Sadie

oh and the character express is still running at 13.20, 14.20, 15.10 & 17.15

Be warned the music is very addictive LOL!

If you catch it as it leaves the gates by the top of main street (where you arrive in the parks) you stand a chance of your children being able to dance by the rope behind the parade - which my DS loved!

:) Sadie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter