Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

Mine only watches with snide comments or other irrelevant comments. He has nicknamed several of the leading ladies, not necessarily complimentary so I won't share the names. The only one that isn't derogatory is "big eyes" which is Jen Lilley. She does have big, beautiful eyes. That reminds me that I didn't see Mingle all the way this year, darn it....

Mine only watches with snide comments or other irrelevant comments. He has nicknamed several of the leading ladies, not necessarily complimentary so I won't share the names. The only one that isn't derogatory is "big eyes" which is Jen Lilley. She does have big, beautiful eyes. That reminds me that I didn't see Mingle all the way this year, darn it....
Oh I didn’t say he watched and loved them. He asked me why everyone is ugly and have to move to the country side? Lol

That reminds me that I didn't see Mingle all the way this year, darn it....

This reminds me of something I want to ask the people who have YouTube TV:

I recently cut the cord. (Well, Spectrum cut their own cord as service just died on my cable and Internet. :badpc: )

Anyway, I made the switch to YouTube TV. I love having unlimited space for DVR. Yet, I've noticed ALL the Hallmark movies I recorded have expiration dates. 😲 All of them will expire around Sep 24. I know some of the new movies may get bumped up when Christmas in July happens.

But, won't I lose all the older movies that Hallmark isn't showing during Christmas in July? And some older movies, they shuffle over to Hallmark Movies Now and won't show them on the regular Hallmark Channel anymore. :sad:

On Spectrum Cable, when I DVRed a movie, it stayed forever unless I deleted it. I had some movies since 2017, when they first premiered.

This reminds me of something I want to ask the people who have YouTube TV:

I recently cut the cord. (Well, Spectrum cut their own cord as service just died on my cable and Internet. :badpc: )

Anyway, I made the switch to YouTube TV. I love having unlimited space for DVR. Yet, I've noticed ALL the Hallmark movies I recorded have expiration dates. 😲 All of them will expire around Sep 24. I know some of the new movies may get bumped up when Christmas in July happens.

But, won't I lose all the older movies that Hallmark isn't showing during Christmas in July? And some older movies, they shuffle over to Hallmark Movies Now and won't show them on the regular Hallmark Channel anymore. :sad:

On Spectrum Cable, when I DVRed a movie, it stayed forever unless I deleted it. I had some movies since 2017, when they first premiered.
Yea YouTube tv keeps things for 9 months. It will record them each time they air but after 9 months it doesn’t air again it’s gone.

Finished Window Wonderland this morning. I chose it because I liked the lead as Lexi in Grey's Anatomy, and I wasn't disappointed.

I still have a few more in the DVR, but I'm not sure how many I'll actually watch at this point.

Sorry they expire. That really stinks. I use our TiVo and everything is saved until I delete it. Dh bought the TiVo service years ago and I have no idea what it cost. I think it was a once and done deal rather than monthly fees. We had to upgrade the TiVo box once maybe two years ago.

Reminder! Starting the new January movies tonight is the golf movie:

Love on the Right Course on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET.
Starring: Ashley Newbrough and Marcus Rosner.
Description: A professional golfer suffers a series of setbacks and returns home to Budapest to reevaluate her future in the sport. While there, a golf pro helps her rediscover herself and find love.

I think this is the proper thread for this bit of news.

https://deadline.com/2024/01/great-...rst-original-series-county-rescue-1235699287/

Great American Family To Launch First Original Series ‘County Rescue’
By Lynette Rice - Senior TV Writer/TV Editor, Awards
January 8, 2024 - 10:35am PST

Great American Family's 'County Rescue'

Back Row: Keller Fornes, Angel Luis Front Row: Tim Perez-Ross, Riley Hough, Stacey Patino, Julia Reilly, Percy Bell, Kristin Wollett, Brett Varvel Great American Family 2024

EXCLUSIVE: After setting the stage with its robust line-up of holiday programming, Great American Family is ready to get into the scripted series business.

The channel is launching County Rescue, an action-adventure medical drama starring Julia Reilly (Stranger Things) as an EMT in training who is vying for one of three openings on the team. It also stars Stacey Patino (Keeping Up With the Joneses), Percy Bell (Devotion), Tim Perez-Ross (The Vampire Diaries), Riley Hough (The Resident), Keller Fornes (The Secrets She Keeps), Angel Luis (Law & Order), Kristin Wollett (Random Tropical Paradise), and Brett Varvel (American Underdog).

The five-episode first season will premiere on Great American Pure Flix beginning February 16 and on Great American Family beginning February 17. Great American Pure Flix is the company’s streaming service that was rebranded in September 2023.

Great American Family is also planning a Q1 launch of mystery franchises — original movies centered on the lighter side of mysteries and whodunnits and starring fan favorites from the network’s family of talent. The first installment in the mystery wheel will be announced later this week.

“We are continuing to build on the phenomenal growth of our media brand and are excited to now fully capitalize on the synergies now available with Sony and Great American Pure Flix. Our portfolio of content is a trusted source of family friendly and faith-based entertainment, and our 2023 results greatly exceeded our expectations,” said Bill Abbott, President & CEO, Great American Media. “We are looking forward to having a positive impact on viewers and the entertainment business by creating quality content that can be enjoyed by the entire family.”

New original series set to premiere on Great American Pure Flix include Destination Heaven and Shadrach, as well as the season two return of Going Home, which premiered January 5.

Great American Media also announced it will produce a record number of original movies across the company’s
services in 2024. This follows the company’s record in 2023, when it produced 21 original holiday movies for Great American Christmas while launching the franchise’s continuous Christmas programming earlier than any other network. It continued through New Year’s Day with the exclusive cable television broadcast of the 135th Tournament of Roses Parade.

The company will continue to develop and produce specials that promote emotional connections, such as Great American Rescue Bowl with its mission to save pet lives through adoption, premiering Super Bowl Sunday, February 11.

Late Reminder for tonight: Hallmark must have gotten a deal on places to stay to film more Scottish movies.

A Scottish Love Scheme
on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET.
Starring: Erica Durance and Jordan Young.
Description: Lily travels to Scotland with her mom and reconnects with Logan, a childhood family friend. Unbeknownst to Lily and Logan, their meddling mothers hatch a plan to play matchmaker.

Late Reminder for tonight: Hallmark must have gotten a deal on places to stay to film more Scottish movies.

A Scottish Love Scheme on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET.
Starring: Erica Durance and Jordan Young.
Description: Lily travels to Scotland with her mom and reconnects with Logan, a childhood family friend. Unbeknownst to Lily and Logan, their meddling mothers hatch a plan to play matchmaker.

So of course I would like to check out more of the Scottish scenery — this seems to be the Year of Scottish Romance (they definitely got a deal!), but I truly can’t stand Erica Durance, and that doesn’t seem to change 🤷🏽‍♀️

So of course I would like to check out more of the Scottish scenery — this seems to be the Year of Scottish Romance (they definitely got a deal!), but I truly can’t stand Erica Durance, and that doesn’t seem to change 🤷🏽‍♀️

Her last two movies she was in were better as there were other leading actresses, (Lynn Whitfield and Barbara Niven,) who had a lot of screen time, so we didn't have to watch so much of Erica Durance.

This movie, where she's definitely the main and only star, yeah, even Scotland can't draw me in to watch this. :crazy2:

Reminder for tonight, Sunday:

This actually premiered Friday. If you missed it like I did,
smack.gif
I included re-air dates.

This is a new mystery series co-written by Nikki DeLoach and her writing partner Megan McNulty.

On Hallmark Movies & Mysteries:
True Justice: Family Ties
, Episode 1 on at 7pm ET

Re-airs:
Wednesday, Jan. 17 at 7 p.m. ET
Saturday, Jan. 20 at 9 p.m. ET
Wednesday, Jan. 24 at 9 p.m. ET
Sunday, Feb. 4 at 9 p.m. ET
Friday, Feb. 23 at 7 p.m. ET

Starring: Katherine McNamara, Markian Tarasiuk, Nikki DeLoach and Benjamin Ayres.
Description: A law school student and her friends, set out to prove her brother's innocence but the only way to clear his name is by finding the real killer.

Wow! Hallmark might have accidentally flipped to the wrong page on their calendar. :teleport: For some reason, Hallmark is airing Christmas movies again :santa: non stop, until Tuesday morning 6am ET. 🥰

If you missed some movies, like A Biltmore Christmas, it's on at 10pm ET tonight. Or Three Wise Men and a Baby is on again at 8am ET, Christmas Island at 2pm ET and A Season for Family on at 8pm ET. 🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter