Reminder: 3 premieres this weekend:

Saturday:

Made for Each Other at 8pm ET on the Hallmark Channel

Re-airs: Sun 2/26 at 7pm ET
Thur 3/02 at 8pm ET
Sun 3/05 at 1pm ET

Starring:
Alexandra Turshen, Matt Cohen, Aaron O'Connell
Description: A sculptor, Rachel, wishes to find the ideal man for herself and introduce him to her parents, but she has yet to find someone like that. Thanks to a centuries-old amulet, she creates the man of her dreams out of clay and brings him to life.

Yet, as Rachel starts spending time with her real-life friend David, she falls for him. Soon, Rachel learns to appreciate the flaws that make love perfectly imperfect.

Sunday:

A Nashville Legacy
at 7pm ET on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Re-airs: Tues 2/28 at 9pm ET
Sun 3/5 at 3pm ET
Thur 3/9 at 9pm ET

Starring: Andrea Lewis and Pooch Hall, Stan Shaw and Roz Ryan.
With cameos by Curt Chambers and Ruben Studdard.
Description: When Naima meets Damian after she moves to Nashville to uncover secrets about an undiscovered music group, they begin sharing their love for music and their desire to leave their respective marks on the world.

Hey guys. Any suggestions now that I have watched all of Mystery 101? I watch a show with my teenager every sunday. We did all of aurora Teagarden and now Mystery 101. What would you suggest? maybe garage sale? i saw an episode recently.

Hey guys. Any suggestions now that I have watched all of Mystery 101? I watch a show with my teenager every sunday. We did all of aurora Teagarden and now Mystery 101. What would you suggest? maybe garage sale? i saw an episode recently.
Have you watched the Hannah Swenson Murder She Baked series? It's short, at like 5 movies so far.

It is so funny, I read the Hannah Swenson books for as long as I could stomach them. They have become all recipes and cooking and very little mystery, plot, or character development. I really like that the Hallmark series went in a different direction and the focus is on the mystery instead of what they had to whip up to feed everyone for dinner. 🤣

Have you watched the Hannah Swenson Murder She Baked series? It's short, at like 5 movies so far.

Good recommendation. :thumbsup2

The series starts out as Murder She Baked, and later switches to the Hannah Swenson Mysteries. Unless Hallmark has renamed the whole series.

It is so funny, I read the Hannah Swenson books for as long as I could stomach them. They have become all recipes and cooking and very little mystery, plot, or character development. I really like that the Hallmark series went in a different direction and the focus is on the mystery instead of what they had to whip up to feed everyone for dinner. 🤣

That's a shame to ruin a good mystery series and turn it into only recipes.

I read the whole series and loved it. I do think that a bit more mystery would have been nice. Personally what tired me was the do I like Norman or Mike? No real relationship with either. Just pick a side and add some spice to the books.

I read the whole series and loved it. I do think that a bit more mystery would have been nice. Personally what tired me was the do I like Norman or Mike? No real relationship with either. Just pick a side and add some spice to the books.
I read up until the last few. I read the one directly after Hannah married a third option o_O, and then decided I couldn't hack another "Everyone is coming for dinner, what shall we do? Michelle just tried this great new recipe and I know we should make it with the way Mike eats." :laughing:

Upcoming News:

After The Way Home series ends, another new Hallmark original series will start in the same time slot. It is called Ride and is centered on a rodeo dynasty. It stars Nancy Travis as a strong female lead.

Normally, When Calls the Heart airs around that time of year. But, it had been pushed off for this new series, and the future of When Calls was uncertain since the last season ended.

The Season 10 premiere date has finally been revealed: Sunday, July 30 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. With the 12 episodes set to air this summer the show will hit its 100th episode milestone. :cheer2:

AND Erin Krakow revealed that the show has already been renewed for season 11. :woohoo: The 12 episodes will start filming this July.

Lacey Chabert and Will Kemp will reunite for a third time for a Hallmark mystery centered on ballroom dancing.
Dancing1gif.gif

It is called The Dancing Detective: A Deadly Tango for Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. It recently began filming on location in Malta.

According to ETonline.com:

"The new Hallmark mystery, which will premiere later this year, is set in the competitive world of ballroom dance and is based on a story and characters created and developed by Kemp and Aubrey Day. Both Chabert and Kemp also serve as executive producers.​
The Dancing Detective: A Deadly Tango follows Constance Bailey (Chabert), a no-nonsense detective who prefers to work alone. When a high-profile CEO is murdered on the eve of his company’s corporate event in Malta -- a high-stakes ballroom competition between senior executives -- Detective Bailey is sent undercover as one of the contestants. The only problem? She can’t dance. To convincingly compete, she must team up with charismatic and free-spirited performer Sebastian Moore (Kemp). But with a killer on the loose and a growing list of suspects, it’s going to take more than a little fancy footwork to solve this case.​
“After the success of Christmas Waltz, viewers have been clamoring for another movie with this charismatic duo. When Will came to us with this fun spin on a whodunnit, we knew that it was the perfect opportunity to reunite him with Lacey,” said Elizabeth Yost, Senior Vice President of Programming and Development at Hallmark Media in a statement."​
LoveRomanceandChocolate_1123_CB_RT.jpg

Lori Loughlin's new movie that she made for Great American Family, Fall Into Winter (which premiered January 28, 2023) is below. It's missing the beginning credits. Watch it soon as it won't last long on YouTube.

She is also making a Christmas movie for GA Family for next Christmas.

Lori was in the middle of filming one more Garage Sale Mysteries when she was arrested. Hallmark subsequently fired her and the movie was never finished, even though she had only one more week of filming left to do. The rumor is it is doubtful they will ever finish and show that last movie since the new Hallmark CEO likes to cancel all the old series, yet simultaneously re-airing them all into infinity. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Made for Each Other
Re-airs: Thur 3/02 at 8pm ET
Sun 3/05 at 1pm ET

Starring: Alexandra Turshen, Matt Cohen, Aaron O'Connell
Description: A sculptor, Rachel, wishes to find the ideal man for herself and introduce him to her parents, but she has yet to find someone like that. Thanks to a centuries-old amulet, she creates the man of her dreams out of clay and brings him to life.

Yet, as Rachel starts spending time with her real-life friend David, she falls for him. Soon, Rachel learns to appreciate the flaws that make love perfectly imperfect.

I watched Made for Each Other. It's a cute, funny movie. I thought it was going to be a rather serious magical/supernatural movie. Instead it was lighthearted and didn't take itself too seriously. All the main characters were really funny at times. I recommend watching it.

I watched Made for Each Other. It's a cute, funny movie. I thought it was going to be a rather serious magical/supernatural movie. Instead it was lighthearted and didn't take itself too seriously. All the main characters were really funny at times. I recommend watching it.
I agree. I had some trepidation when this started, but I really enjoyed it. I thought the character development was great, and it was so fun to see Teryl Rothery!

I thought the character development was great, and it was so fun to see Teryl Rothery!

Yes! It was great to see her be an annoying, overbearing mother and really go for it, instead of pulling back and be some gentle "Hallmark mother" stereotype that is always pleasant and doesn't create ruffles.

Happy news for those that love The Way Home.

It has been renewed for a Season 2. :cheer2:

Since it's premiere, it's ratings have regularly topping Bravo’s Real Housewives of Potomac, TLC’s 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way, and HGTV’s Home Town on Sunday nights. It ranks as the No. 1 most-watched program on Sundays among certain household demographics, and second most-watched program overall in some other ratings. (They used abbreviations I don't understand. :upsidedow )

https://deadline.com/2023/03/the-way-home-second-season-ordered-hallmark-channel-1235275355/

Happy news for those that love The Way Home.

It has been renewed for a Season 2. :cheer2:

Since it's premiere, it's ratings have regularly topping Bravo’s Real Housewives of Potomac, TLC’s 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way, and HGTV’s Home Town on Sunday nights. It ranks as the No. 1 most-watched program on Sundays among certain household demographics, and second most-watched program overall in some other ratings. (They used abbreviations I don't understand. :upsidedow )

https://deadline.com/2023/03/the-way-home-second-season-ordered-hallmark-channel-1235275355/
It will be very interesting to see where the plot goes .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter