Half price drinks on Castaway Cay

tiffinymunn

We LOVE Disney Cruises!!!
Is there a happy hour on Castaway Cay? I have been twice and have never seen any 1/2 price drinks. If so, What would be the price and which drinks are included?

Is there a happy hour on Castaway Cay? I have been twice and have never seen any 1/2 price drinks. If so, What would be the price and which drinks are included?

I know there are, but will let someone with more info hopefully provide more details ;)
To piggyback this question, is the happy hour offered at Serenity Bay? :confused3

I know there are, but will let someone with more info hopefully provide more details ;) To piggyback this question, is the happy hour offered at Serenity Bay? :confused3
I remember getting 2 for 1 Bahama Mamas around 1-2pm on Castaway Cay. Not sure if they offer other drinks at that price.?

I think it was around 2pm. I went through some pictures from last September and "specialty drinks" were $5.75. I think they were 1/2 off at 2pm. I'm pretty sure we all got Konk Koolers. We even got the little one a non-alcoholic Konk Kooler.

May 2013 I had four sitting at Conched Out Bar over the course of a couple of hours.

November 2013 I was told no such thing existed.

January 2014 I was told no and then a different bartender asked "were you asking about happy hour?" and stuck a second drink in front of me after ten minutes.

Needless to say they are inconsistent. All of these instances were after 1pm.

I'd ask and hope for the best.

When we've gone, it's been ANY drink. Any. Drink of the day, bottled beer, whatever at 2-for-1. It's normally announced between 1:45pm and lasts for 1 hour. We've taken advantage of it once in 11 cruises.

Hoping to take advantage of it soon, as we board the Fantasy 3/8!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I've had spotty luck with it also. Last time (1/2/14) they had 2 for 1 on anything. We got 2 Strawberry Daiquiri's and 2 Corona's. The daiquiri's were not very strong. Gave the other one to DD.

Only at the Conched Out bar, only last hour they are open and not every single day. Depends on how busy they are and whether the manager wants to do it. It is good on any drink when they do it. They had it in August on my Dream cruise but not last week on my Magic cruise.

We got 2 for 1 on the drink of the day. We didn't try to order anything else, so not sure what other drinks were 2 for 1. It must have started right after lunch and then last call was at 3:00. :banana:

We were there on 2/14 and got some 2 for 1 cocktails, we just told Marvin who came around to ensure he came back (again) when 2for1 started and he did :thumbsup2 I know we had tropical depressions, bon voyage and konk koolers

They have happy hour, 2 for 1's on the ship and CC. Its a certain time, not sure exactly but they will be pretty obvious. We were on the beach by the water slides on CC and they announced it. It was konk coolers for sure and some beer.

I know this thread is old but I was doing a search in regards to half price drinks at Castaway Cay and this is the only one I found.

Curious because our friends who traveled on the Dream in December said they were able to get 1/2 price drinks on CC after a certain time. Maybe 2pm? Does anyone know if this is actually a set in stone thing or hit and miss as the old thread seemed to indicate.

Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter