Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall

Rumors Rocks

Mouseketeer
http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/Televis...Toy_Story_special_coming_to_ABC_this_fall.htm

Toy-Story-of-Terror-Logo.jpg

Toy-Story-of-Terror.png

Toy Story of Terror, a 30-minute TV special, will air on ABC this October. The voices from the original films will return, including Tom Hanks as Woody, Tim Allen as Buzz, Don Rickles as Mr. Potato Head, Wallace Shawn as Rex and Joan Cusack as Jessie. The storyline will revolve around the toys taking a road trip with Bonnie to see her grandmother. During a hotel stay, one of the toys goes missing and everyone else has to work through a "mysterious sequence of events" before the same thing happens to the rest of them.

Director Angus MacLane said, "There was some support to make a scary, but not necessarily Halloween-themed half-hour Toy Story special for television. There was some concern early on about not making it too scary for kids. I think we've done a good job of balancing staying true to Toy Story and staying true to the genre. As far as adults are concerned, I've always thought that we make these movies for ourselves. I think it's funny and like the other Toy Story films, I think there is plenty of stuff in there that only adults will get."

Viewers will get to see what life with the toys' new owner Bonnie has been like. Bonnie received the toys from Andy at the conclusion of the third film.

Click link for more details.

cant wait for this, I been saying they should do a Christmas special and Halloween Special for a long long time.

They will become instant classics , I am sure of it

I'm extremely interested as to how this will turn out! Quality Halloween specials are extremely tough to make. But I agree that original voices is traditionally a good sign, since they had the option to drop out after reading the script (at least in the case of these A-listers).

Looks promising, though I wouldn't be surprised if eventually we'll get a 4th installment of Toy Story. Though the 3rd movie had about as good of an ending as any movie could ever have had.

number 3 had a wonderful ending, but I can think of an ending that would be as good, IMVHO

But the next toy story movie shouldnt have it, they need to have one with Bonnie and several of these shorts done first

Maybe movie 5 but honestly I think it should be the ending of 6 and end it with the ending I have in mind LOL

The ending of the series should have bonnie growing up as well.

and then andy comes around , he now has a boy and he sits down and gives the toys to his boy and his boy and him, together, with the toys, play

This is sooooo similar to own life story as well, so its not too far fetched

http://www.parade.com/172165/linzlowe/see-woody-and-buzz-reunite-in-toy-story-of-terror/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMYMn1BZX0o

Toy Story gang?

A new Halloween special will pick up where Toy Story 3 left off, following the adventures of the beloved Toy Story ensemble as they embark on a road trip. Things take a turn for the worse when they stop at a roadside motel and realize Mr. Potato Head has gone missing.

Ellen Degeneres to Star in Nemo Sequel Finding Dory

Tom Hanks and Tim Allen will reprise their voice roles as Woody and Buzz, and Joan Cusack and Timothy Dalton will return as the spirited cowgirl Jessie and the erudite hedgehog Mr. Pricklepants.

Disney-Pixar created the half-hour special, and it will air on ABC on Wednesday, Oct. 16 at 8 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter