Half board?

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
So the current offer is about 25 to 30% off and you get the rooms, tickets and half board. I looked it up and saw that that gives you breakfast and either lunch or dinner vouchers. I know they said breakfast is usually included at the Disney hotels (we are thinking about Sequoia Lodge). Could someone please explain how this works? Do the vouchers give us each breakfast each day of our stay? And for the lunch/dinner vouchers is is just a certain amount and you pay the difference? I am very confused. Also how do you go about booking dinning. Can you do it online like you do with Disneyworld? And since I am booking a British package would I have to go through the British site?

So the current offer is about 25 to 30% off and you get the rooms, tickets and half board. I looked it up and saw that that gives you breakfast and either lunch or dinner vouchers. I know they said breakfast is usually included at the Disney hotels (we are thinking about Sequoia Lodge).
1. Could someone please explain how this works?
2. Do the vouchers give us each breakfast each day of our stay?
3. And for the lunch/dinner vouchers is is just a certain amount and you pay the difference? I am very confused. Also how do you go about booking dinning.
4. Can you do it online like you do with Disneyworld?
5. And since I am booking a British package would I have to go through the British site?

You are very confused today ;-)

1. Of course, on this web page you can find Disney's explanation of the different meal plans. https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us/guest-services/meal-plans/
2. Yes.
3. Read the web page. But yes and no. The vouchers cover the main meals plus a soft drink. If you would want to have another side, extra drinks, snacks, something of the a la carte menu (also quick service restaurant have an a la carte), then you would pay the difference. On the web page at the bottom you see the cash value of the voucher.
4. Yes, and no. You can book only online if you select the Dutch country website. It is not available on any of the other countries' websites. Other option is by phone.
5. No, see #4. But you can book via the Dutch website, spite having booked via a different country. The website has a similar set up as the WDW & DL websites, use Google Translate.

The only exception is when you book your package with hotel & tickets online (directly through Disney) you can reserve some restaurants while making your booking, like the princess dinner at the Auberge de Cendrillon.

Last edited:
Great thanks for your help. I was confused because we are thinking about the Sequoia Lodge and it says breakfast is not included yet the package has the free half board so that DOES include breakfast. I assumed that meant we WOULD get it but I wanted to know that for sure for planning purposes. I finally got up early enough to call them LOL and they confirmed that was true. Bummer that I have to call to make the dinning though since my cell phone can't make international calls and they don't have an 800 number for dinning :/

@kelmac284 To save on international phone charges when calling Disneyland Paris, call the USA number for Walt Disney World and ask to be transferred to Disneyland Paris Dining Reservations. Many USA people do this. If they dont want to transfer you, just hang up and try again to get through to different phone CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter