Half Board question for dinning ressie on Friday

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by kelmac284, Apr 15, 2019.

1. kelmac284

kelmac284 Lover of all things Disney since 1975

We are going to DLP in June. The 60 day mark to make ressies is this Friday. I know someone told me a while ago but I wanted to confirm. If we have Half board does that work in most restaurants for dinner? I am assuming they have a specific menu for that? I am wanting to a make a ressie at Capt Jack's and Chez Remy.

TIA for any help.

IcelandDISfan likes this.
  2. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

There are three different levels for half board. Which restaurant is part of your plan differs with the level. You can use them at all though, and pay the difference

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. kelmac284

We have half board plus. We are staying at Sequoia

5. olafLover

olafLover DIS Veteran

Captain Jack's and Chez Remy are included in the half board plus. You'll have a set menu. There will be a little icon on your Magic Pass. Search for the same icon on the menu :)

6. kelmac284

Excellent thank you so much!! :)

7. IcelandDISfan

IcelandDISfan Earning My Ears

Also worth mentioning, you will have the set menu for the Half Board Plus; However, in case you wouldn't like that menu you are always free to choose another set menu or á la carte and use your meal voucher for its monetary value. Sometimes this doesn't work for the best so make sure to check. The HBP set menu at Chez Remy is VERY good though :-D. Going to these same restaurants on June 1 & 2nd actually. Hope this helps :-D

kelmac284 likes this.