Hakuna Matata -no worries- here's another dining review Update 4/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizneeat

DIS Veteran
Here we go again - my fifth Disney dining report!

Who?
Tom Loves Disney, everything and anything Disney that is! He loves to travel and especially to a Disney destination. We go to DLRP several times a year (easy, as we are living in Europe) and so far have loved to spend our summer vacation at WDW. For the last two years we also went to WDW during the half term holiday for a week. Soaking up some sun in Florida helps to get through a rough winter.

Me, Karin Teacher by day - planner of our Disney trips by night! :rotfl: For my "milestone" birthday last year we went on our first Disney cruise and loved it so much that we are now booked for a back to back cruise in August 2010.

Here we are!

bsp_0349.jpg

When? We'll arrive in Orlando on February 13 and spend the first night offsite due to the late arrival of our plane. On February 14 we will check into our Disney resort and stay until February 20.

Where? When we first decided that another February trip was possible we booked Pop Century. After some reading and thanks to the good advice of our DISfriend Katmark we changed our minds and our plans and are now staying at the Coronado Springs Resort.

We both love good food, so here are the MOST important facts - our ADRs and possible CS dining locations.

Feb 13:
B: Good old Austrian breakfast
L: Airplane food
D: Wolfgang Puck's Express

Feb 14:
B: Wolfgang Puck's Express
L: Goofy's Candy Company
D: The Wave - cancelled!!

Feb 15:
B: Kona Cafe

L: Captain Cook's
Afternoon drinks with DISfriend Tigerkat at the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk
D: Todd English's BlueZoo (thanks MickeyNicki)

Feb 16:
B: Crystal Palace
L: The Plaza
D: Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!

Feb 17:
B: Wolfgang Puck's Express
Goofy's Candy Company
Siesta's
L: Sunshine Seasons
Boardwalk Bakery
D: Fulton's Crab House (thanks MickeyNicki and Katmark)

Feb 18:
B: Coffee cart in England
L: Liberty Inn
Yakitori House
Tangerine Cafe
La Cava del Tequila Part 2
Popcorn Cart in Canada
Afternoon Tea at the Garden View Room at the Grand Floridian - cancelled
D: California Grill

Feb 19:
B:
L: Riverside Mill
D: Il Mulino (thanks MickeyNicki) cancelled due to not feeling well

Feb 20:
B: The Wave
Late lunch: Wolfgang Puck's Express
D: Not so yummy airplane food (slept right through it!)

Feb 21:
Airplane breakfast and snack!
Arrive back home in Austria!

I guess there will be some snacks thrown in here and there and definitely some Krispy Kreme doughnuts :lmao: !

Our countdown is currently at 14 days and 9 hours!

So, ......... are you with me? Then let's doooooooooo it!!!!!!
(I do apologize in advance for any mistakes in grammar and spelling - English is not my first language!)

Yeah!!!! You ARE first!!!!!!!!!!!

I am enchanted to have you here! :lmao::lmao:

Ha Ha Ha, Nicki, I beat you (but I still love you).

Karin, your line up is absolutely fabulous and you are going to a few places that Mark and I have been wanting to try and now we can wait for your reviews to see if they make the cut.

And I love that you are meeting TigerKat...one of my favorite Dis friends.

Hurry up February 13 and get here.

Love you guys...and even though we'll be talking prior to then, have a marvelous trip. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Ha Ha Ha, Nicki, I beat you (but I still love you).

Karin, your line up is absolutely fabulous and you are going to a few places that Mark and I have been wanting to try and now we can wait for your reviews to see if they make the cut.

And I love that you are meeting TigerKat...one of my favorite Dis friends.

Hurry up February 13 and get here.

Love you guys...and even though we'll be talking prior to then, have a marvelous trip. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you for your positive feedback on the line up! Tom and I are quite happy with it, we just hope that we make it to all the breakfasts - there will only be 5 hours of sleep (because of EMH) before some of them! :rotfl2:

And what restaurants are you interested in? We have quite a few new ones on there! :cloud9:

I am so excited to meet TigerKat!! I can't wait to get to know her in person! :goodvibes

Todd English's BlueZoo and Il Mulino.

And you are going to LOVE Fulton's. Be sure one of you gets the Alaskan King Crab Claws--my favorite (and Todd--Nicki's wonderful DH--loves them too!).

Todd English's BlueZoo and Il Mulino.

And you are going to LOVE Fulton's. Be sure one of you gets the Alaskan King Crab Claws--my favorite (and Todd--Nicki's wonderful DH--loves them too!).

That's the three we are most excited to try! MickyNicki's reviews were so wonderful we just had to put them on our list - and THANK YOU, DISNEY for including them to the restaurants that accept the TiW in 2010!!!

I would love to try the crab claws - BIG problem - never had them! I need to find out how to eat them! :lmao:

That's the three we are most excited to try! MickyNicki's reviews were so wonderful we just had to put them on our list - and THANK YOU, DISNEY for including them to the restaurants that accept the TiW in 2010!!!

I would love to try the crab claws - BIG problem - never had them! I need to find out how to eat them! :lmao:

The crab claws are already prepared for you to take the meat out. So either use your fork or your fingers like I sometimes do. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm here!!! Yeah!!!
Whew - at least I get to read more. I was majorly depressed when your last report ended :)

The crab claws are already prepared for you to take the meat out. So either use your fork or your fingers like I sometimes do. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thank you! That's really good to know! I am so looking forward to this! Those claws look HUGE! Oh my - now I really wish time would fly! ;):rotfl:

I'm here!!! Yeah!!!
Whew - at least I get to read more. I was majorly depressed when your last report ended :)

Yippie! You've made it! It's so nice to have my friends here! And it is just two more weeks until we leave! :goodvibes

I can't wait for your reports:surfweb: I don't get to go back to WDW until 2011. We are going on the Dream too:cloud9: Have a great time in Feb. :worship:

I can't wait for your reports:surfweb: I don't get to go back to WDW until 2011. We are going on the Dream too:cloud9: Have a great time in Feb. :worship:

I am so glad you made it here!
:woohoo: You are going on the Dream!!! :woohoo: Isn't that some kind of ship? ;)
We hope to get a discounted offer for the Dream while we are on board the Wonder in August - unfortunately the time on board a Disney Cruise ship seems to fly by even faster than at WDW! :lmao:

It sounds like a wonderful trip. I hope you get to eat at Crystal Palace this time. I love their breakfast.

Have a fun time!

Welcome! :flower3:

We really WANT TO have breakfast at the Crystal Palace! It's just the getting out of bed that is so hard - but we will try - I promise! I have heard so much about their breakfast I really need to try it for myself! :goodvibes

YAY!!! I just finished reading your other dining review and loved it!!!:goodvibes
Can't wait till you get to WDW again so we can all see your yummy pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!