Hairdryers on the Wonder

wdhinn89

DIS Veteran
Are there full size hairdryers on the Wonder. Do they plug in the bathroom or the main area? ( I thought I saw a picture some where that the dryer was full size, 1250 watt :confused:)

We were on the wonder on the May 31st cruise, and our room did not have full size hair dryers. They were this vacuum looking device in the bathroom that blows out hot air and gets really hot holding. If you need a good hairdryer, take one with you.

Suites on the Wonder have regular hair dryers. Didn't need the one I packed when we cruised last Feb.:banana:

We were on the wonder on the May 31st cruise, and our room did not have full size hair dryers. They were this vacuum looking device in the bathroom that blows out hot air and gets really hot holding. If you need a good hairdryer, take one with you.

Agreed... the dryers on the Wonder and Magic are the box types built into the wall. My wife always brings her own.

Agreed... the dryers on the Wonder and Magic are the box types built into the wall. My wife always brings her own.
Oh boy, I'm going to have to buy one in the US as there's no way I'm carting my old 'leaf blower' all the way from NZ.:rolleyes:

Funny, I found the opposite to be true...
Yes, they are the box type of wall mounted blow dryer, but I have fine hair that I alternate between diffusing to curly or blowing out to straight & they were just great for me!! My personal blow dryer was absolutely extraneous!! I just wish that I would have brought my slip-on diffuser!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter