Hairdryer outlet

KELLY

DIS Veteran
Could anyone tell me which cabin has a plug for a regular hair dryer in the bathroom I know there is one near the mirror near the couch but how far do you have to upgrade to get one in the bathroom? Thanks Kelly

There are outlets in the bathroom/s, but they're clearly marked "for razors only."

I "believe" (could be wrong) that there is actually an outlet on the wall hair dryer in the bathroom. I think it was marked "electric razors only" I don't know why... I was in a cat 6 if it makes a difference.

There are NO outlets for your own hair dryer in the bathroom. There are outlets at the desk in your stateroom and if you pull out the TV there are additional outlets there.

Hi Kelly: I bring an extension cord and plug it in near the TV and dry my hair in the bathroom. Jan

Originally posted by JanDave
Hi Kelly: I bring an extension cord and plug it in near the TV and dry my hair in the bathroom. Jan

I have an extension cord to bring too. Since my hairdryer has one of those large plugs, it won't fit in the one near the desk. I really don't like the hairdryers on the ship either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter