Hair dryer diffuser

southernbelle_amy

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if a diffuser would fit on the hair dryers provided at the resorts. Specifically LM rooms at AoA. Thanks.

The diffusers I've had have all been customized to the particular hair dryer they came with. I'm not aware of any standard size. Also, some of the resorts have those little wall-mounted dryers you often see in hotels. I don't think any diffuser would fit those. It's kind of a hassle, but I always travel with my hairdryer and diffuser.

The diffusers I've had have all been customized to the particular hair dryer they came with. I'm not aware of any standard size. Also, some of the resorts have those little wall-mounted dryers you often see in hotels. I don't think any diffuser would fit those. It's kind of a hassle, but I always travel with my hairdryer and diffuser.

This. I've never had a diffuser from one hair dryer fit another hair dryer. If you definitely need one, I'd either bring my own hair dryer with the diffuser or find out what kind of hair dryer is there and find a diffuser to bring that would work on it...

This has been a concern of mine for ever. Sadly, I think you should bring your own dryer. I seems like every WDW hotel has those awful oval-nozzle hairdryers.

I've tried buying a travel-size dryer instead, and none of them seem to hold my diffuser- the nozzles are either too short or too cone shaped. So, i end up lugging my at-home dryer where ever I go. Grrr...

Sorry I don't have better news.

Nicole

The only option is to bring your own dryer or get a mitt dryer diffuser. The mitts will fit the dryers at the resorts.

The mitts don't work the same, that's for certain. But for packing purposes, it's the one I carry. Also, at higher speed it can fly off. So I have to hold onto it around the edge. But better than nothing in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter