hair dryer at WL

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
I can't remember from our last trip. Is there a hair dryer in the room? What about coffe maker? thanks! :teeth:

Hair dryers are in the rooms and if you need a coffee maker or refridgerator and it's not already in the room, there is no charge if you ask them to bring one up.

Have a great trip!

OK, here's another question about hair dryers are they REAL hairdryers or those little ones that are stuck to the wall and are good for only a doll's hair LOL. Cause my hair is going to be bad enough with the florida humidity -- I don't need to make it any worse.

chrismb22 said:
OK, here's another question about hair dryers are they REAL hairdryers or those little ones that are stuck to the wall and are good for only a doll's hair LOL. Cause my hair is going to be bad enough with the florida humidity -- I don't need to make it any worse.

They are the tiny ones on the wall. Bring your own. :flower:

Yes, they are the tiny ones on the wall but they are 1500 watts. I have very thick hair and didn't have a problem with it. :goodvibes

OK, the extra hair dryer will go in my suitcase today. That's sooo good to know.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info! I watched our video from 2003 and spotted the dryer on the wall. I also have very thick hair but I think I can live with the little dryer, most of the time my hair winds up in a ponytail anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter