Hair Braiding Pics!

eeyore_lover_0101

~~Now All We Have Is The MEMORIES~~ 6/24/06 Double
Just wondering what the whole head of braids looks like? I am thinking about getting them. Does anyone know if local salons do the full head of braids?

i HAD IT DONE ON cataway cay HALF HEAD AND IT hurts soo bad! i TOOK IT OUT WITHIN THE HOUR-thats even worse..Right ONBOARD the cruise they do it, you have to go to the Gift shop to make ressies,..BUT NEVER AGAIN would i do it or recommend it :( PS for 1/2 head it was upwards of 50.00

Okay, not what you were looking for, but I thought I would post a link to a pic of my daugther. She had the headband style. At home she hates to have her hair brushed or messed with it, so while I thought we would give it a try, I fully expected to have her change her mind as soon as they started. She didn't have any problems, and left it in, which amazed me. I loved the way it looked, and it made things so much easier. I think we paid about 16 for it, and they did it up on deck 9 one evening.

My daughter is the little blond sitting on the left on the bed.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=11602249&postcount=31

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!