Had to Share!! Fat Free Sundae!!

LIFERBABE

DVC MEMBER @ BCV BWV OKW SSR BLT AKV
Cool Whip Free Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce

1 Ice Cream Scoop of Frozen Cool Whip Free Topping (45 cals)

Drizzle with www.waldenfarms.com Walden Farms Calorie Free, Carb Free, Fat Free Chocolate Syrup. (0 Cals)

ENJOY!

I would have never thought to eat frozen Cool Whip, but it tastes better than any of the low carb/sugar/fat Ice Creams I have tried. It is creamier and has the same mouth feel and coldness of Real Ice Cream. It is also alot cheaper!! Now I can have my nightly Ice Cream Fix (just one scoop) :cool1:

Do any supermarkets sell that chocolate syrup? For just one bottle it is over $12 because of the $8 shipping fee... :confused3

Hi I found mine at Albertson's.

It was on the clearance table for $2 :cool1:

I linked it there because most supermarkets have a limited selection of WF products and so far everything I have tried has been great I didnt even look at their shipping.

Vitaglo.com also sells WF products for $2.99 and Free shipping over $50, but I just checked and they don't list the Choc. Syrup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter