Had a GREAT "last" dinner at Concourse Steakhouse!!

bolgers love wdw

Wilderness Lodge Nuts :)
We had a great dinner last sunday (May 11) at the Concourse Steakhouse!! This is or I guess I should say was one of our favorite restaurants. We always started our vacation by eating dinner here. :goodvibes
We checked in and were seated within a few minutes. Our server was great the entire time. My DH and I both ordered the Beef Tenderloin, but substituted mashed potatoes for the bread salad. We also ordered a side of mushrooms. The meal was FANTASTIC!!! Yummmmmmy!:lovestruc We had also ordered a side of mac n' cheese for our 2 yr old son and she brought that out before our meal so that he could get started eating. We also were treated to some complimentary champagne for our anniversary!!
We were sad to know this was our last time eating there, but we will have to try The Wave next vacation. But I know it won't be the same without the monorail going by and Chef Mickey's next door. :sad1:
(Oh and the waitress told us that the beef tenderloin dish will still be on the Wave menu, so we will have to see if that is correct.)

I'm so glad you posted this. DH and I went to Concourse Steakhouse on our honeymoon this past December and it was our first meal in WDW as a married couple. It was also our favorite meal of the week. We had the beef tenderloin and we both loved them and we were so bummed knowing this was the only time we would get to eat there. I'm glad to hear that The Wave will have the Beef tenderloin though, makes me perk up a little bit. Might have to rethink our ADRs in September to add in the Wave.

We LOVE the Concourse Steakhouse and are so sad to see it go :sad1:. It was one of our favorite restaurants :thumbsup2. We ate there for the last time in September as we knew we wouldn't be back again before it closed :sad2:. Glad you had a great last dinner there :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!