HA Inn rooms at VB?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
There doesn’t seem to be OVIR that are HA as far as I can tell, because even checking 11 months out only studios and standard view HA inn rooms are available.

Does anyone know where the HA standard view Inn Rooms are? Do they all face the road side of the building? Or are there some facing the pool?

I have a busted rotator cuff, not sure that I can even get a reverse shoulder replacement, I need a HA shower, and we both love VB!

Thanks for the info!

Bobbi:)

Last edited:
I have a busted rotator cuff, not sure that I can even get a reverse shoulder replacement,
I can't help you with the VB question, but I wanted to say I'm so sorry about your rotator cuff! I broke my shoulder two years ago and had the reverse shoulder replacement. My arm works great but won't ever do everything it used to do. Hopefully they'll be able to fix your rotator cuff without replacing your shoulder!

From the DVC booking pages: VERO BEACH​

Deluxe Inn Room – Standard View, Wheelchair Accessible with Roll-In Shower and Option for Hearing Accessibility​

Sleeps Up to 4
Opens a dialog:View Room Details
10 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio – Wheelchair Accessible with Roll-In Shower and Option for Hearing Accessibility​

Sleeps Up to 4
Opens a dialog:View Room Details

INN room

Disney's Vero Beach ResortView Resort Details

Deluxe Inn Room – Standard View, Wheelchair Accessible with Roll-In Shower and Option for Hearing Accessibility​

Sleeps Up to 4
2 queen-size beds
Wheelchair-accessible route in room
Grab bars for toilet and bathtub

Common Room Amenities​

• Kitchenette
  • Paper plates and bowls, and plastic utensils
  • Small refrigerator
  • Microwave
  • Full bathroom
  • Iron and ironing board
  • Hair dryer
  • In-room safe
  • Voicemail
  • Portable crib
  • Coffee maker
  • Wireless Internet access
  • Flat screen television
  • Toaster
  • Blu-ray player
  • Ceiling fan

Does anyone know if the HA studios are all on ground level? Thanks.

I can't help you with the VB question, but I wanted to say I'm so sorry about your rotator cuff! I broke my shoulder two years ago and had the reverse shoulder replacement. My arm works great but won't ever do everything it used to do. Hopefully they'll be able to fix your rotator cuff without replacing your shoulder!
I am glad the reverse shoulder replacement worked for you. :) I am not a candidate for one because I use a walker. Sigh. I am grateful for the things I can still do!

This probably won't help much, but I was in a HA 1-br a few years back. (Not that I wanted or needed one, but that was all that was available.) It was in building 12 and on either the 2nd or 3rd floor, and facing the ocean.
I would assume that the connecting studio would also be HA.

This probably won't help much, but I was in a HA 1-br a few years back. (Not that I wanted or needed one, but that was all that was available.) It was in building 12 and on either the 2nd or 3rd floor, and facing the ocean.
I would assume that the connecting studio would also be HA.
Well, this tells me they aren’t necessarily on ground floor. There are elevators in each building, so I guess it’s not really something to worry about. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter