HA! I am thrilled for my mental plan for WDW Feb. 2009!!!

Hermosa11

<font color=deeppink>Have a good laugh and read th
:rotfl2: :rotfl:
I know it is sooo far off. I am going to save for Las Vegas trip March 2008 (Husband, self, and son for his 21st B-Day). Then start saving for Feb. 2009 with friend in Oregon. It far off in the distant future, but I love to plan!!! Too soon for a ticker? :rotfl: :lmao:

Get that ticker up there...it is never too soon(plus I think it is great for others to see people not going every 6 months)

Okay, thanks for the encouragement! I thought it was just too far off in advance to do a ticker....:confused3 :rotfl: but with your encouragement, here it is...........ta daaaa.......

Like you, our dates seem so far off -it's sad :scared:
Last week we made our first big purchase, 2 of the 5 parkhoppers we will need. 2 down 3 to go..............:dance3:

Hey! You are purchasing part of your trip! That's even better!!! But as goofy:goofy: as that seems to some people, doing this makes it a reality!
:tink: - This is the best venue to plan and dream. Who else would understand or plan with you.............

I too am looking at 2009 for our next trip. We went in July 2006 and really wanted to return in 2008, but it is not going to happen. I love to plan though, so it just gives me more time to decide on the resort, ADR's, and touring plans. I love to plan disney vacations!:)

Well, since it is so far off..........I am still getting my little binder ready with info on various resorts to consider and their stats, etc. My e-mail buddy and I will start to seriously discuss matters NEXT year......but I am good with that. :goodvibes I am married, but going with her. I want to go with someone that will be TOTALLY INTO TAKING PHOTOS, ETC. (husband is overweight and can't really walk much). so there! I am going anyway! (I hope nothing comes up between now and then and require my money!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter