H&V Breakfast - really that bad??

Shleedogg

DIS Veteran
We're planning our next trip for Dec and I always steer clear of H&V due to really bad reviews. Well, DD is really starting to love Little Einsteins. I think she'd enjoy meeting the characters. Is the food really that bad? Like, inedible bad?

I say try anything once. We had lunch and dinner there last year and we really enjoyed lunch. The food was fine at dinner but we didn't care for our server. I think you get all sorts of opinions, positive and negative.

We had breakfast there in 2008...loved it. My daughter loved the characters and she got up and danced to the "hotdog song".

Food was typical breakfast buffet! We are going back this trip! It was #1 on our list for breakfast.

It's standard breakfast fare. You have to really work hard to screw that up. Fortunately, they're not that dedicated to being bad. :laughing:

we went there a couple years ago and liked it just fine. If you're cautious about bfast make your ADR as late as possible. That way you'll get a chance to eat both bfast and lunch.

We were there 2 years ago and enjoyed it :thumbsup2 It's nothing out of this world, but nevertheless enjoyable. It is hard to mees up breakfast food ;)

We really enjoyed our breakfasts there twice and we're going back this summer. May as well while the kids are this young and can enjoy the characters!

One of our favorite breakfasts. The food was nothing spectacular, but you can find plenty that's good enough to eat. The character interaction and CM's are worth it! Don't cancel, especially if you have a Little Einstein fan!

We went last July with a 3 and 8 year old. There was hardly anyone in the restaurant and the character interaction was fantastic! Food wasn't bad - standard breakfast fare. We had a great server, too. :cheer2:

We have dined here for both breakfast and dinner. We did not like the dinner but we enjoyed the breakfast and will be going back in September.

Thanks everyone! Glad to hear that it's not disgusting as I was thinking. I think we'll have to add it to our ADR list. My DD only ever wants to watch Mickey Mouse Club House (and only for the hot dog song) and Einsteins.

I think we will do a later breakfast, maybe 10:30. We can get to HS at rope drop, do TSM, RnR, ToT and then head to breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter