Gyms - not health clubs

SuperMuscleMan

Superman Cosplayer, Filmaker, Gym & Rugby Dude
Hi I am a solo traveler and will be at wdw for 3 nights and 4 whole days from the UK in autumn. I am a powerlifter as u can probably see by my profile. So after a week of working in USA and more work after do you have any suggestions on which resorts has the best gyms on a medium budget or what other options I have? I want to go pref either first thing or lunch/afternoon to lift for an hour.

I want something with more than a few light weights a a exercise machine in what was once a room ! Although I don't want hardcore if it's miles away. I have access to a car and would like somewhere to train as it helps keep me in the routine.

Advent Health in Celebration
Celebration Fitness.com
They offer option to pay a daily rate as guest
Very nice Upper Floor View with wide open windows and view of pool below on first floor.
one day pass $15.00
M-F 5a.m- 9:30
S&S 8-6

400 Celebration Place
1-407-303-4400

Last edited:
Hi I am a solo traveler and will be at wdw for 3 nights and 4 whole days from the UK in autumn. I am a powerlifter as u can probably see by my profile. So after a week of working in USA and more work after do you have any suggestions on which resorts has the best gyms on a medium budget or what other options I have? I want to go pref either first thing or lunch/afternoon to lift for an hour.

I want something with more than a few light weights a a exercise machine in what was once a room ! Although I don't want hardcore if it's miles away. I have access to a car and would like somewhere to train as it helps keep me in the routine.
Where are you staying? I know that most of the deluxe resorts have fully-stocked gyms with weight machines and dumbbells (hand weights?) up to 50 pounds. You can see some photos of the fitness center at the Contemporary here: https://www.disneycontemporary.com/content/olympiad-health-club

Where are you staying? I know that most of the deluxe resorts have fully-stocked gyms with weight machines and dumbbells (hand weights?) up to 50 pounds. You can see some photos of the fitness center at the Contemporary here: https://www.disneycontemporary.com/content/olympiad-health-club
It's not booked yet but I'm either thinking I'd like to stay within the boardwalk or possibly the wilderness lodge.

50lbs will do, it's just about maintenance rather than gains. Anyway your at WDW and it's not that easy to fulfill a normal days dieting for me anyway.

The easiest and most healthful would be swimming laps in the pool early morn. Wilderness Lodge might be good choice. I also wonder if the exercise rooms are Open currently due to Health Code , etc...

It's not booked yet but I'm either thinking I'd like to stay within the boardwalk or possibly the wilderness lodge.

50lbs will do, it's just about maintenance rather than gains. Anyway your at WDW and it's not that easy to fulfill a normal days dieting for me anyway.

Boulder Ridge at WL is very nice and is well equipped with machines and free weights.

The Dolphin has a great gym. If you are looking offsite, the Marriott World Center has a huge gym.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter