Gymnastics parents, question.......:)

Great pictures! I don't like to crop because you can lose detail, but sometimes "you have to do what you have to do." I posted earlier, but since you said you didn't read the thread... check your local photography stores. It's possible you can rent the 20-200 for a weekend. I do and it costs me ~$40 for the weekend. Small price to pay for the reach it gives me.

Thanks! Yes, I rented once, but without practice I had a hard time with that big lens. She's now moved on from gymnastics. She's thinking of doing cross country - those should be some exciting shots!

I just came off night shift 2 months ago so I now have more energy to pursue photography. Not sure where I want to go with it.

Taking pix at meets was good for my nerves. I focused on the photography. Was a nice diversion.

Suemom2kay those are great pictures. Well done!

I still havent decided on a camera yet, but i do know i need one that does good video too.
Last meet i did some action shots of her floor routine, and did vid for everything else. She was looking for her floor routine vid and was not happy that i didnt film it:crazy2:
She likes to go over it to see what she can improve on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter