Gymbucks PLUS coupon - is this allowed?

deva

DIS Veteran
I have $175 of Gymbucks to spend in early October :woohoo: (the new fall lines were just too cute, I had 20% off and my kids REALLY needed some clothes).

I haven't done the Gymbuck thing in quite some time. Do they allow you to use a coupon - say something like 20% off total purchase - to reduce the total price and then take your Gymbucks against that net amount?

I had read that there were some coupons in magazines, so I'm wondering if Gymboree allows this and what the expiration date is on those coupons. Is it worth my time to track down one of these mags now for use 10/1 to 10/10 with my Gymbucks?

I used both online during the last gymbucks promotion.

Typically you cannot use a coupon and Gymbucks together. I have been shopping at Gymbo since in 2004 and they use to let you and about 2 yrs ago they did away with that.

Not sure how the previous poster was able to do it online, but hey good for you!!! You lucked out Big Time!!!

As for your question about where coupons are located and their expiration dates. I know there is definately a coupon in Redbook, but I believe it expires at the end of Sept.

I found Gymboree 20% off coupons in Family Fun magazine and Parents magazine....they both expire 9/30.

I was not able to do both. I was sort of counting on it too. It's always worth trying though I guess...

Gymbucks are considered a coupon so you cannot stack another coupon. When they have an extra % off across the board, then you can do another 20% coupon. If you buy sale clothes, keep it close to your GB amount-you actually get 50% off those for a good deal :-)

no, from my experience with Gymboree you can't...stack and Gymbucks is a coupon to them. I also couldn't use a store credit when paying for my total if I used gyumbucks in the transaction.

If they have an extra 20% off sale stuff the online price will reflect that and you can then use a coupon or something but never both from the shopping I've done.

When EARNING gymbucks, you can use a coupon du jour (typically 20% off, but there variations on the theme) and your gymboree VISA for another 5% off.

When REDEEMING gymbucks, the only additional discount you can get is 5% off for using your gymboree VISA card.

The only question I have is if the Gymboree rewards (from the new rewards program) will be usable when redeeming gymbucks? It sounds like they are gift certificates and should be okay??

Also, I have been super dissappointed with the fall little boys lines this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter