Guys, I need help!! Please?

wilmabride'sdaughter

<font color=purple>Your father told me to never st
Ok, In media I have to create a magazine. For our magazine we each have to produce a feature article, create a cover page, create a contents page, create an advert and possibly other things.

I am working in a group with two of my media friends and we have decided to do a music magazine. For my feature article i have decided i want to do an interview with a band.

So I need your help. Please can you guys help me and think of questions I can ask my band for the interview?

I would really appreciate your help. Thanks :)

"Why did you decide to start your band?"
"What was the inspiration for the name?"
"What do you love most about playing/singing in a band?"
"What is one of the collest things that has happened to you while being in this band together?"

I'm not very good at it either. That's why I only came up with like 4 questions. Maybe you could ask somebody on the TB who plays in a band what questions they would like to be asked during an interview?

Well you could say

What are your lyrics based on? Personal experience?
Do you like the rockstar life?
What are your favorite songs to play in concerts?

They're good ideas. I need quite a few more as my interview has to be rather long.

Are there any bands on here?

Um I think a couple of the guys play in one. Let me check to see who it is that Im thinking of.

So far you people have been awesome. I am totally grateful :). I would a preciate some more ideas though:). I really have no experience in this at all :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter