Guys: Crazy Trends

♥Ariel♥

DIS Veteran
Ok, so i was talking to my guy friend and he does not understand half the things girls wear and why they are so popular, like leggings and stuff. what do you guys think is a crazy fashion trend for girls?

skinny jeans everywhere in my university! it is sooo annoying! i officially hate skinny jeans and i dont even own a pair haha

What I see most at our school is like 3 spaghetti strap shirts (not including the bra), and uggs with the jeans tucked in.

i am everything you guys hate:guilty:

xD

I layer alot.
Love skinny jeans.
& Uggs are the most comfy thing my foot has ever been in.

I like skinny jeans, but I don't like the combination with flip flops. It just looks tacky.
I have to agree about the uggs, their weird!

Coloured skinny jeans, converses and mix matched clothing...

My sisters have so many skinny jeans in different colours, from green to purple.

Converses... Bleh. I just hate shoelaces, and I only like black, brown or white trainers... I'm odd like that.

Mixed match clothing. You know, like wearing a white sock, and a black sock. Swapping shoes with friends, so you have odd shoes. It confuses me... There's even a store in Bluewater that sells pre-mixed clothing...

Those Ugg shoes. :confused:
I wear them.I actually wore them yesterday.lol.
i am everything you guys hate:guilty:

xD

I layer alot.
Love skinny jeans.
& Uggs are the most comfy thing my foot has ever been in.
Same!
Coloured skinny jeans, converses and mix matched clothing...

My sisters have so many skinny jeans in different colours, from green to purple.

Converses... Bleh. I just hate shoelaces, and I only like black, brown or white trainers... I'm odd like that.

Mixed match clothing. You know, like wearing a white sock, and a black sock. Swapping shoes with friends, so you have odd shoes. It confuses me... There's even a store in Bluewater that sells pre-mixed clothing...

One of my bff's has purple skinny jeans that i love.
I wear converse in greeen and i am getting more soon.
But i don't wear mixed matched clothing.

Uggs with skirts.
Skirts with leggings.
Really short shorts.
Really colorful skinny jeans. (My friend has bright purple ones.)
HUGE purses. I mean jeez, how much do you fit in, in there? And they are the expensive ones, that are around $200. They may be fake but I don't think any girl would go around with a fake -gasp- purse. Except me, when I can get the same one for $20! But I wouldn't get one because they are ugly...

Uggs with skirts.
Skirts with leggings.
Really short shorts.
Really colorful skinny jeans. (My friend has bright purple ones.)
HUGE purses. I mean jeez, how much do you fit in, in there? And they are the expensive ones, that are around $200. They may be fake but I don't think any girl would go around with a fake -gasp- purse. Except me, when I can get the same one for $20! But I wouldn't get one because they are ugly...

My friend wears skirts with leggings
My friend has purple jeans
Every Girl at my school has a huge purse including me.

Wow.everything people say people wear at my school.lol.

Coloured Skinny Jeans.
Oh. My. God. I hate them, the first time I saw neon blue pants I was like, what is this? The only ones I can tolerate and actually own are White and Black ones, because they are somewhat, normal? I don't know.

Skinny jeans + Flip flops
They look so yuck, in my opinion(sp).

Oversized Sunglasses.
Okay, what I have to say to these are: Do you want to look like a bug?

-.-
I'm sure there are others I havn't thought of yet.

I don't mind leggings, but I hate it when a girl just wears them with a shirt. I don't give a crap how thick your leggings are, you look silly.

I don't mind leggings, but I hate it when a girl just wears them with a shirt. I don't give a crap how thick your leggings are, you look silly.

I've seen that before. This girl got leggings that looked like jeans, and she was wearing a little tank top. I was like :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter