Gummy Bears

What's Your Favorite Flavor of Gummy Bear?

• raspberry (red)

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • orange (orange)

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • strawberry (green)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • pineapple (colorless)

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • lemon (yellow)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • other (hate them all, must combine two flavors, etc. - please elaborate)

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
The "Suggested Sites" I see at the bottom of this thread start with "How To Make Gummy Bears" and end with "Chicago Bears Women's Jersey". Whad'da you got? :scratchin

Gummi-Bears.jpg
Miss this show. They should revive it. Or give them a feature-length film.

The ones I like are the pineapple. I'll hoard them and eat them later.

Also - I always look out for the ones made in Germany but produced for the US market. The colors/flavors are theoretically the same as those made in Turkey (or sometimes) Spain, but the flavor is better to me. They're a little bit harder too.

I looked it up, and they use different animal gelatin depending one where they're made.

https://www.haribo.com/enUS/contact/faq.html
Our Turkey production facility uses only beef-derived gelatin; however, our Germany production facility uses pork-derived gelatin.

To determine the gelatin source, please look on the bottom half of the backside of the HARIBO USA package. If the candies packaging says "Made in Turkey" or "Product of Turkey," it was made with beef gelatin. If the candies packaging says "Made in Germany," "Made in Austria," "Product of Germany" or "Product of Austria" it was made with pork gelatin.

Color/flavor is irrelevant to me (I'll eat them all!) but I eat ONLY the Haribo brand. We used to sell them for German Club in high school and now any other brand is too soft... it's all about the consistency!

Color/flavor is irrelevant to me (I'll eat them all!) but I eat ONLY the Haribo brand. We used to sell them for German Club in high school and now any other brand is too soft... it's all about the consistency!
Depends. I find one made in Turkey are the most common, and they're super soft. I also found the notice about the type of gelatin used. Apparently they have some versions made in Germany and Austria that are kosher, although it may still have some meat source that's not pork gelatin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter